One of Tesla's latest innovations is in the Audio domain!!!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I deliberately set this clip to start around 11:50 to present the relevant content.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It is earlier in the video, but Tesla has also set it up so you can stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc to the "big screen" (when the car is not in motion)! Also added a bunch of video games from the 80's like asteroids, Centipede, etc - the cool thing is they use the steering wheel and gas pedal for control. I can't believe Doug did not mention it, but this seems most worthwhile in the context of needing to wait as the car charge (assuming you did not find a super charger, which will give you 75 miles of range in 5 minutes).

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Must have a 1 T memory capacity there for all that :D

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
I gather you don't have any pre-teen kids that ride in your car!
This is the coolest thing ever!!!:D
Nope, but I don’t see me driving and using the fart app simultaneously even if I did. It’s fine, I know too many who’d pay an extra $$$ for the app. To each his own!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Nope, but I don’t see me driving and using the fart app simultaneously even if I did. It’s fine, I know too many who’d pay an extra $$$ for the app. To each his own!
Well, since you are being so serious, I wouldn't give anything for it, but if I had it, I would get a little mileage out of it when there were kids in the car. I would set it up before driving (because I would not want the kids to start wondering what I was doing) and just use the button on the steering wheel to incriminate whoever had the ill-fortune to sit in the wrong seat!

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
I'm not that square. I'm all for some good fun, but the whole distracted driving thing is getting out of hand and the rolling iPad cars just make it worse. We need less distractions with congested roads not more. I will say one good thing about it though, if someone wanted to incriminate me while innocent, the app would allow a very justified crop dusting in return! Could be a great app after all!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The link no longer works but the thread brought back some good memories.

Anus Madness is the name of the thread and was the name of my favorite name/effect.

Here's a link that works: Fart Soundboard

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis