A little different take on "do i need an amp"

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Soon, the only rooms left to be audio equipped will be the bathrooms? :)
Actually that's one room I don't plan to have audio in. I'm not in there long enough to make it worthwhile. Aiming at kitchen next :)

D

dvon1981

Audioholic Intern
It surely would add up to a lot of wasted money not allocating old gear to another room. Resale value isn’t very good! :oops:
Yeah, I’ve got a DAC I have no use for, I’d be lucky to get 25% of what I paid for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I’ve got a DAC I have no use for, I’d be lucky to get 25% of what I paid for it

That’s why it’s more important to think about the “next room” your putting your old gear in prior to buying it anymore!

Back in the day that wasn’t a problem for a decade but today it’s a problem in less than a year if your lucky :confused:

In lovinthehd’s case he will need an addition soon maybe the pool house:p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It surely would add up to a lot of wasted money not allocating old gear to another room. Resale value isn’t very good!:oops:
Plus it would be a pain to sell it the last several places I've lived....but really just don't like having strangers coming over shopping :)

D

dvon1981

Audioholic Intern
Plus it would be a pain to sell it the last several places I've lived....but really just don't like having strangers coming over shopping :)
Yes! I get so weirded out having strangers in my house. I’ve held off on selling one of my guitars I never play for the same reason.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis