Audioholics member meetups

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I was wondering if there are any members who are open to letting people listen to their setups?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sure.....but getting here is the trick. Altho ski2xblack came thru town once, we talked about mountain bike stuff even tho I invited a discussion about audio which he said no to :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Sure.....but getting here is the trick. Altho ski2xblack came thru town once, we talked about mountain bike stuff even tho I invited a discussion about audio which he said no to :)
He was probably miffed that you didn't offer to pull out your Twister game! I mean WTF!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I've met in RL few AH regulars in NYC and a few more at 2012 AH GTG in Tampa. Nowadays with little kids, free time is a very precious and rare thing.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I don't think I new you were in NJ before I moved BSA or I would have surely asked to meetup with you and "talk shop." Where in NJ are you?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was wondering if there are any members who are open to letting people listen to their setups?
I know the Salk guys have a list of crazies who will let people into their homes like that.

Here on AH, it's best to just net-stalk the members and then show up at their doorstep.

EDIT: ... with a suit case. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If I show up at certain Rhode Island home, it will be carrying a large amount of MDF panels needing cutting, routing, assembly, and gluing. Thou I suspect that the owner may enjoy that last part way too much ;)

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I know the Salk guys have a list of crazies who will let people into their homes like that.

Here on AH, it's best to just net-stalk the members and then show up at their doorstep.

Don't forget your flip-flops!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm open to the occasional guest or visiting in the area. I'd just need a li'l heads up. My only issue would be my dogs. They're very good dogs, but not professionally trained and they get pretty excited with company so there would be a cool off period before we could roll our sleeves up. They're not mean or vicious, but they love attention.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

I got to listen to @Bucknekked's Salks at his home. They live up to the hype.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I got to listen to @Bucknekked's Salks at his home. They live up to the hype.
Likewise I was able to visit @Pogre in his home and listen to his very fine Ultra setup. Great place and a great system. The Ultras live up to their reputation and so does the rest of his system. The dogs were just being dogs. They were perfectly fine. We may have to do it again in the next few months. It was worth it.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord

I didn’t mind the suit case, pink flip flops, twister board, or Mazola Oil. It was the chloroform and duct tape that worried me!

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'm open to the occasional guest or visiting in the area. I'd just need a li'l heads up. My only issue would be my dogs. They're very good dogs, but not professionally trained and they get pretty excited with company so there would be a cool off period before we could roll our sleeves up. They're not mean or vicious, but they love attention.
Likewise I was able to visit @Pogre in his home and listen to his very fine Ultra setup. Great place and a great system. The Ultras live up to their reputation and so does the rest of his system. The dogs were just being dogs. They were perfectly fine. We may have to do it again in the next few months. It was worth it.
If I'm ever in/near Arizona I'll look you two up!

majorloser

majorloser

I've organized and sponsored many GTG's in the past. You will have a tough time getting manufacturer sponsors now days.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis