Slow loading forum pages

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well clean air is part of it, along with pollution, and most countries today have a much higher standard than say 30 years ago. Except for some countries where we cant really do to much, except give them more money only to have it misused. And I can guarantee you Randal knows more than you and I put together. Climate is always changing, but the human impact is very minimal. There is a reason the united nations refuses to have a climate debate with the experts, it would destroy this big climate scare. Then how would all the countries be able to suck more money from the public in the name of saving the climate (earth). And no I don't like fake news, especially all the brain washing being done to the youth today. There is a reason why we have free speech, so we are able to hear both sides of an argument and people can make an informed decision on their own. Unfortunately the far left liberals are so brainwashed, they only want to hear what they believe and want to shut down anyone else who might have opposing views.
A public debate is the only way the public will get to hear actual facts and arguments from both sides. This is why I am an independent. Neither the left nor the the right, is right all the time.
You sure mix a lot of different things together. Randall Carlson has some interesting theories....must be his training as an architect, geological theorist and anthropological theorist and all the other stuff he is full of. Good luck with that.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... Which Randall Carlson isn't even one? You like fake news, eh? You think clean air has something to do with the climate change thing particularly? What, you think drumpfy's reduction of pollution standards and avoidance of science are the way to go? No wonder we're fucked.
It has to be this home builder, house designer as he claims some hand in such climate stuff:

Randall Carlson - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Randall_Carlson

Randall Carlsonis an American house builder and designer, and a geological and anthropological theorist. Raised in Freemasonry since 1979, beginning his studies in 1969. He is a proponent of the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, and has theorized about the extinction of historical advanced human civilizations.
Younger Dryas impact · ‎Graham Hancock · ‎Catastrophism

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Guess you didn't get the sarcasm in regards to seasons. However one of the biggest factors is the earth's rotation around the sun. That is not a given constant, and changes in cycles also. Both sides of the argument, YES, that's the only way facts vs theories are brought fourth. Evolution vs creation, don't know and neither do you. We weren't there. Science is always evolving and changing it's views. So without being there from the beginning, I doubt we will ever truly know one way or the other.

Well, I'm pretty sure he has down more research studies than any of us. When you've reached is age, you do have more time and experience than the average joe. Unfortunately today, that's a big problem. Everybody just wants to scream and argue, add in some name calling, all without the facts. So I will always listen to both sides to make an informed decision. And continue to wait for the climate debate to be had.
Back on topic, the forum pages seem to be loading normal again.
Well, let's just say he sounds convincing to you. Evolution vs creation, seriously? Good people on both sides, eh?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It has to be this home builder, house designer as he claims some hand in such climate stuff:

Randall Carlson - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Randall_Carlson

Randall Carlsonis an American house builder and designer, and a geological and anthropological theorist. Raised in Freemasonry since 1979, beginning his studies in 1969. He is a proponent of the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, and has theorized about the extinction of historical advanced human civilizations.
Younger Dryas impact · ‎Graham Hancock · ‎Catastrophism
Yeah, that's the dude. Has a website by name of sacredgeometryinternational.com.....where there are all sorts of interesting theories and things for you to buy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's not about being convincing, his theories and studies,(especially ice core's) are very interesting. And none of the so called global warming experts, have discredit his studies, nor will they debate him. I just think if your not willing to hear a counter argument, you will never know the truth. You will only get what's being shoved down your throat by those with hidden agendas. (same goes with those audio guys who are paid to review products)
If people really cared or wanted to get to the truth, they would demand this debate in the united nations. And should be asking themselves, if 99% want the open debate and 1% doesn't. Why are they siding with the 1%, whats their hidden agenda. Have the debate, let all the evidence be presented so the public can make an informed decision.
I don't think anyone would really argue that's humans don't play a small part in climate change. But this question should be, how big of a part ? And if we have such a big part, why do they keep wanting to over populate the big cities, causing more demand on products which are claimed to be the big causes for climate change. You should as I stated previously, always be looking for the hidden agenda.
Evolution vs creation- I don't know the answer, neither do you, we weren't there. Have we evolved, sure, that also doesn't mean we were not created either. Kind of like amplifier debates, I imagine the, evolution vs creation debate will continue for a long time. Science is always changing and evolving, their theories are constantly changing.
Their views on space and the big bang are a good example, it changes so often and fast it's hard for people to keep up.
When I say good people on both sides, yes, just because they may have different views or how they interpret all the evidence, doesn't necessarily make them bad. However I will agree their are those on both sides of the isle who have a hidden agenda.
Now to end this debate, I will state, I don't really care if anyone agrees with any of my statements or not. I am not the expert, and I suspect anyone reading this is not an expert either. It's your job to seek out knowledge and do your own research, and that doesn't mean google or Wikipedia. God forbid anyone thinking they might lean one way or the other. Peace out, i'm done with this discussion, as this is not the place for it. And im just as at fault as anyone else for keeping it going.
Yeah, you may not know about creation because it didn't happen. It's a nice story in a few books written by ordinary men. Good luck with that one. Climate change deniers are the only ones seemingly debating this due their financial interests more than anything else. Randall is just another guy with an opinion...and some are probably valid but not someone I'd look to (nor have).

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It's not about being convincing, his theories and studies,(especially ice core's) are very interesting. And none of the so called global warming experts, have discredit his studies, nor will they debate him. ..
I wonder why. He is not a credited scientist. None of his papers are peer reviewed nor published in a peer paper. He majored in geology. Don't see any advanced degrees or that he even got a BS in geology.
Seems to be a nobody.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
None of his papers are peer reviewed nor published in a peer paper.
Did you watch the video in that link to hear him out? I tried but about 15 minutes into the first of 4 presumably 20 minute videos, iirc, I realized I didn't care about the environment enough to listen any further.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Did you watch the video in that link to hear him out? I tried but about 15 minutes into the first of 4 presumably 20 minute videos, iirc, I realized I didn't care about the environment enough to listen any further.
You didn't care enought to continue "wrestling with a turd". That's the goal of guys like Randall Carlson – he confuses that with making a valid argument.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Here you go

View attachment 32300

Need top debate this for sure. When and where?.
I still believe that the flat earth theory is the biggest internet trolling to have ever happened, but it got out of hand and now all the morons believe it to be true.

Ever wonder why the internet seems to have gotten significantly dumber over the past few years? Well, that's because all the idiots finally learned how to use it. It's all the same people that think The Onion and Weekly World News aren't satire.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I still believe that the flat earth theory is the biggest internet trolling to have ever happened, but it got out of hand and now all the morons believe it to be true.

Ever wonder why the internet seems to have gotten significantly dumber over the past few years? Well, that's because all the idiots finally learned how to use it. It's all the same people that think The Onion and Weekly World News aren't satire.
The Internet certainly made it easier. Flat earthers have been around well before the Internet though. As it was stated in the film Serenity where the guy had this huge space station to gather the signals, you cannot stop it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The Internet certainly made it easier. Flat earthers have been around well before the Internet though. As it was stated in the film Serenity where the guy had this huge space station to gather the signals, you cannot stop it.
Yep, they sure have been around for a long time. ‘cep now they have a platform to blah blah blah, and carry on with whatever drivel they want. The thing that fries me is they can spout off, completely unchecked, and others, who are easily influenced follow like sheep. People have to be smarter than ever to sort out and see through all the bullshit out there.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

.... The thing that fries me is they can spout off, completely unchecked, and others, who are easily influenced follow like sheep. People have to be smarter than ever to sort out and see through all the bullshit out there.
Totally agree but this also applies to a number of other areas out there. ;)
Your last part is the goal but like climbing Everest, few are capable.:)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Totally agree but this also applies to a number of other areas out there. ;)
Your last part is the goal but like climbing Everest, few are capable.:)
Indeed. Like Everest, many bodies along the way...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yep, they sure have been around for a long time. ‘cep now they have a platform to blah blah blah, and carry on with whatever drivel they want. The thing that fries me is they can spout off, completely unchecked, and others, who are easily influenced follow like sheep. People have to be smarter than ever to sort out and see through all the bullshit out there.
That's the thing really. These crazy fringe "theories" were kept to the crazies that sought them out. Now they've got this huge mouthpiece that is the internet and people that normally would never hear this garbage are reading it going "gee, this makes a lot of sense".

That's the issue, the morons that the rest of us could have just kept in check are now flocking to this stupidity.

Oh well. "Life's hard. It's harder when you're stupid."

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis