Slow loading forum pages

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That's the thing really. These crazy fringe "theories" were kept to the crazies that sought them out. Now they've got this huge mouthpiece that is the internet and people that normally would never hear this garbage are reading it going "gee, this makes a lot of sense".

That's the issue, the morons that the rest of us could have just kept in check are now flocking to this stupidity.

Oh well. "Life's hard. It's harder when you're stupid."
Exactly.
Except that I think life is harder for those around the stoopids!!!

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Exactly.
Except that I think life is harder for those around the stoopids!!!
I guess they ( flat earthers ) have planned an ocean voyage to see the ice wall around the earth holding all the water in LOL, maybe they can take CNN with them and the captain can leave them all in Antarctica.
I don't really care about how everyone wants to argue about the so called climate change, because arguing over the internet ain't gonna convince anyone. Let the experts have the public debate at the united nations and let the evidence speak for itself, one way or the other. Man this thread went off track quickly.
However, whatever they did to fix the site, is much appreciated, pages loading instantly again.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
This forum has loaded slow or giving errors for a few years now whenever I'm logged in. It's fast as lightning when I'm logged out. The problem is cross platform and browser and ISP.

I think something is corrupt in my account. I sent an email a couple of months ago to the site asking them to delete or reset my account so I could try it new and see if that fixes it, but I got no reply and nothing has changed. The forum is slow enough to be virtually unusable most if the time so it's a bit like being banned in a way. Clicking controls like alert at the top causes errors 3/4 the time. I don't know if anyone that mentioned it here before the thread flew off the rails still has issues or not.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis