Slow loading forum pages

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Does anyone else have this problem, No matter what page or article you go to on the forum, the page seems to load so slowly.
I don't have this problem on any other site or web page for that matter. But the forum pages take unnaturally to long to load.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Does anyone else have this problem, No matter what page or article you go to on the forum, the page seems to load so slowly.
I don't have this problem on any other site or web page for that matter. But the forum pages take unnaturally to long to load.
Are we talking about through the tapatalk app because then it's a big yes! Sometimes they don't load at all and I just give up.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Are we talking about through the tapatalk app because then it's a big yes! Sometimes they don't load at all and I just give up.
No, on my computer. It's really strange in this day in age to have a web page take so long to load.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
With my internet (old copper dsl) it's hard to tell but today I thought it was a tad slower....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Last couple days Tapatalk has been draggin Azzz...

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
With my internet (old copper dsl) it's hard to tell but today I thought it was a tad slower....
Actually, I noticed that pages have taken at least three times more to download than usual via Firefox (Google).

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
No, on my computer. It's really strange in this day in age to have a web page take so long to load.
Oh ok, my laptop is fine but tapatalk sucks. Slow and sometimes it just refuses to open at all.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I am starting to wonder what is going on. Maybe it's just something simple that the site itself is having an issue. Because I can go to any other webpage I can think of and it loads instantly. Something Gene or someone else may need to look into.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I am starting to wonder what is going on. Maybe it's just something simple that the site itself is having an issue. Because I can go to any other webpage I can think of and it loads instantly. Something Gene or someone else may need to look into.
Need better Ethernet cable. Maybe one from nordost

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I think the cats in the internet tubes are on strike today... or mercury is in retrograde... or their server has a cold.

Something is off today. *shrugs

Amen for our first world problems!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think the cats in the internet tubes are on strike today... or mercury is in retrograde... or their server has a cold.

Something is off today. *shrugs

Amen for our first world problems!
Damn right Ryno-Dyno! Yesterday was a great reminder of why I’m able to whine about slow web pages, and XO slopes and whatever else I want to.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Well I think I got it figured out. Has to be global warming or was it global cooling, oh wait it's climate change.:)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well we’ve had highs in the teens, yes that’s Fahrenheit. So you might be right. Too damn early to be this cold. I loathe winter...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I had the same experience and thought my internet provider is at fault.
Come to find out, IP was not at fault, Speed above what I am paying for.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I’ve been noticing this myself. Makes me feel a little better knowing I’m not alone.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well I actually kind of like the weather seasonal changes. We get it all here in the Midwest. From boiling to freezing. I just get tired of all this wacko climate change stuff. There's a reason why the worlds top climate experts have petitioned the united nations for the past 3 years to have a live televised debate. But every time they decline, you got 497 who say it's all a bunch of bull, and only 7 who say it's real. Randal Carlson who is considered the worlds leading expert, says are climate has never been more stable. And were all having the wool pulled over eyes just so they (governments) can figure away for you to give up more money. And I trust Randal more than those other wacko's. But hey what do I know, i'm just an old Jarhead.
LOL Randall Carlson the worlds leading expert....that's rich.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well i'm sure they all think they are the worlds expert, but he is considered by most to be the top climate scientist out there. He has advised our and worked under contract for our government and a few others for over 30 years. Admittedly he may seem a little goofy, most of them do, but take the time to listen to him and look at his research evidence and ice core studies, then he doesn't seem so goofy. Even all those other climate guys say he is the most knowledgeable in the climate field. Guess that's probably why they don't want a public debate.
I think most people would agree the climates always changing, that's called seasons (LOL),but to think it's worse now than 30 or do years ago is a joke. Air quality today is far better than what it used to be. And for the places where it isn't, china , India and so fourth, we ain't gonna make them change. Now I guess if someone can figure a way to make the cows stop farting, we'd be in business. :)
What, is he an actual climate scientist? Which Randall Carlson isn't even one? You like fake news, eh? You think clean air has something to do with the climate change thing particularly? What, you think drumpfy's reduction of pollution standards and avoidance of science are the way to go? No wonder we're fucked.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I think most people would agree the climates always changing, that's called seasons (LOL),but to think it's worse now than 30 or do years ago is a joke. Air quality today is far better than what it used to be. And for the places where it isn't, china , India and so fourth, we ain't gonna make them change. Now I guess if someone can figure a way to make the cows stop farting, we'd be in business. :)
So, climate change equals seasons??? Really? What was I thinking.:eek:
Both sides of the argument? Is that like evolution and creation? People making informed decisions? Which one?
Maybe we should teach astrology as well and all the other nonsense out there. Bound to be another side discussion to something.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis