Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I really need some time off... My fuse is mega short. My boss avoids me. The last vacation I had was in June of 2014...Not too bright on my part.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I got banned for 30 days from autopuzzles forum for "cheating" - ie: using reverse image search. I'm a bit more bored now.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I really need some time off... My fuse is mega short. My boss avoids me. The last vacation I had was in June of 2014...Not too bright on my part.

Fall is great time to visit the Carribean, heck even South Florida is super nice now. If you're concerned about hurricanes - then check out ABC [Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao], islands - these are below hurricanes path.
We were on both Aruba and Curacao - both lovely islands.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Vacations are too much work.

... and I'm trying to avoid that.

Yet off I go at this obscene hour.

... saving up for a bigger amp to bi-wire with. :)
Do you actually need another amp to bi-wire...?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

I'd rather go on welfare than skip vacations for five years!

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
You seem to be trying to make sense of an Oh-dark-thirty post. Good luck. :)
Oh-dark-thirty reminds me my brother talked me into duck hunting tomorrow morning. Need to be on the water and set by 30 before sunrise. Haven't been duck hunting in 32 years. It sounded like a good idea when I agreed...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Last vacation I went on, my wife picked the campground with the most bears roaming around and through. I kept finding pancakes and other food in my sleeping bag...
Was your wife somehow sleeping up a tree? Sounds like you need to sleep with one eye open :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Last vacation I went on, my wife picked the campground with the most bears roaming around and through. I kept finding pancakes and other food in my sleeping bag...
I'm sorry, but camping and vacation do NOT belong to the same sentence for me.
Vacation is somewhere you go to relax and do as little as possible, wearing as little as possible.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm sorry, but camping and vacation do NOT belong to the same sentence for me.
Vacation is somewhere you go to relax and do as little as possible, wearing as little as possible.
Reminds me of my brother in law telling me a trip to Colorado was cheap if you camp. Camping with a 2yo, 4yo, and 5yo sound like hell. Not even taking into account the fact that it's cold in the winter. No thank you.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Nothing wrong (per se) with camping on 1-2 days trip, maybe even with kids of dual digits age, but I'd never call it a vacation. maybe it's just me

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis