Peter Navarro:China Tariffs are "not hurting anybody" in the US. Politifact: Pants on Fire!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Back at ya, my point of view, isn't yours. I don't agree with the masses and I'm not a follower. You're part of the collective on AH. You're very easily influenced. For example you took out of context on a post on "Power Trans" on a power rail. You done this many times like you always do to suck somebody in with bait and switch. You do see it don't you. "Power trans-istors" It took PENG to jump in to even say the power transistors was obviously hiden out of view because of the design."Tunnel" marketing "audiophool." Your not a bad guy, but you do have some crap with you. Obama left a mess just like all the rest of the crooks up in Washington. Why would I give a rats ass what You or anyone else on this steam vent thinks or post my postings or how it's worded. Didn't before don't now. There is a religious cult like atmosphere on this forum. That person who posted up his gear Mclnosh gear and a photo of his Ferrari. Hit the nail on the head. Scientology religious cult like.
Woah conspiracy boy. In that thread OP had wondered about differences in power transformers/supplies...you as usual weren't clear. Bait and switch, really? Even Peng thought we were talking power supply. Cult like atmosphere instead of pure looney tunes? Okay.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's a Christmas movie that's being filmed here in town. Anyways they have been in town since July and they wrap up at the end of the week. I had to stay in the Van, plus even the head catering guy that I drove up with doesn't know the name of the movie they won't reveal it. But the catering companies from New Orleans. They are headed to Utah to cater for another movie that's being shot in that state. No I didn't ask which city in Utah. Now would a f..n Russian Bot take the time to share photos of a Hot woman working with the setup crew? Now we even I broke bread by sharing those photos. I do have more photos, two more of the Hot Blonde..she did come up to the Van, the catering guy asked her about a tattoo on her arm. She raise the arm up do he could get a better look at it. I asked her if I could take a photo of her with her arm up. Now her front pose is every bit as good as that side profile pose. The photos on here doesn't do her justice believe me. Told her, Damm your hot, she busted out laughing.
PS, HD, you've had some Looney tunes post and responses at times yourself my friend. Just not as many as I've posted..but than who really cares right.
Yep seems to be a looney tune bot post. No actual points or thoughts.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is this where we're bashing Trump? So I sent a text to a single, anti-Trump, female, conservationist Maine-iac praising Trump for fixing the economy. She sent me a text back saying she's glad I can't vote. :D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Is this where we're bashing Trump? So I sent a text to a single, anti-Trump, female, conservationist Maine-iac praising Trump for fixing the economy. She sent me a text back saying she's glad I can't vote. :D
So, why didn't she think you could vote?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not an American citizen.
Hey! That means you're one of them rapists!
Does Cheryl (IIRC) know every time you "make love" that you are really raping her?
Did the people you played twister with know you were a rapist?
Oh...wait...I guess they wouldn't say anything!
I'm just glad Swerd kept hisTwister board packed away when I was there!
Why hasn't Trump kicked your rapist a$$ out yet?
This is just all Eff'ed up!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Wouldn't it be spelled 'Aleks'.
He is a deep undercover operative and spelling his name 'Aleks' instead of 'Alex' could have blown his cover as his real name is Aleksandr. Had he been a female they could have called her Alexa, a name few has ever heard or uttered.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He is a deep undercover operative and spelling his name 'Aleks' instead of 'Alex' could have blown his cover as his real name is Aleksandr. Had he been a female they could have called her Alexa, a name few has ever heard or uttered.
Could have ks a the end to denote a plural.

I want to get Alexa and Siri in an argument, then leave the house. I expect to see a SWAT team when I return.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Well, I don't think he particularly did that....seemed to do just fine until the HIV thing....
Me thinks you missed the joke. Was in relation to Alex's stage name.

You're so serious now. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis