Peter Navarro:China Tariffs are "not hurting anybody" in the US. Politifact: Pants on Fire!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If he wins his 2nd, presidential term which I believe he will. Doesn't mean I'll vote for him or will I cast my vote for any other candidate. I have to agreed with Irv, candidates are weak. All have their own agendas which none I like. Who ever wins in 2020 doesn't stand a chance in hell righting the wrongs of this country for years are 8 years. You guy's do realize how much our national debt is. Which presidential candidate that's running for 2020 do you think can stop the bleeding? You like China sh$$ng down our throat so to speak? Or Russia having people assassinated. Thrump is buddy buddy with Saudi Arabia. Oil is what runs this world right now. Stop the flow of oil the economy of the whole World will collapse. You saying "drumpf" like it's something you won't chew on but spit out. I believe Thrump is a crazy a$$ wild card that doesn't know which hand is right from left. Since sh$t smells all the same the next elected president gets to sit in a very stinky chair in the oval office in my book. Get Hillary Clinton back in there make her our president pulled a lot of votes last time around. Just remember Benghazi. Obama was a crook just like all the others before and those to come. Thrump used the system the screw people over with his bankruptcy how much money his Father had? Some on this thread go, I don't screw people over I made my money the right way playing the stock market right. Again, how many companies that bellyup that didn't pay back the taxpayers? Google it's a very long list! Let your average hardworking Joe uses the system of bankruptcy. The Rich and famous will put a knife in his back if they could get away with it. But a corporation loan company whatever and it's just the price of doing business why? They get bailouts taxpayers sit in the middle and have to suck on it. But hey what do I know? Just some audiophool huh.
Benghazi still, really? That's your complaint with Hillary? How was Obama a "crook"? Drumpf is merely the original spelling of the name, good thing he didn't use it as he wouldn't have been elected. What bankrupt companies are you referring to and how much did they stiff taxpayers for? How about their workers? How many white collar criminals get sent to jail in the US? I certainly hope the drumpf will become one on leaving office....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As to patriotism, prefer Samuel Johnson's take....it's the last refuge of a scoundrel. The drumpf seems like the fake sort of patriot to me....he only sucks up to wealth.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Benghazi still, really? That's your complaint with Hillary? How was Obama a "crook"? Drumpf is merely the original spelling of the name, good thing he didn't use it as he wouldn't have been elected. What bankrupt companies are you referring to and how much did they stiff taxpayers for? How about their workers? How many white collar criminals get sent to jail in the US? I certainly hope the drumpf will become one on leaving office....
How was Obama crook?didn't you read the book.
As to patriotism, prefer Samuel Johnson's take....it's the last refuge of a scoundrel. The drumpf seems like the fake sort of patriot to me....he only sucks up to wealth.
Now that's just plain potato political talk there. What politician doesn't talk out the side of their mouth?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How was Obama crook?didn't you read the book.

Now that's just plain potato political talk there. What politician doesn't talk out the side of their mouth?
What book? Politicians are politicians, but when you get a rank amateur like the drumpf, he just plain old lies as he's got no actual skills....not for negotiating, not for politics, not for sex, not for much of anything except inheritance.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
They all suck up, they all lie. As for Hillary, I just picked the worst side of her. Obama made the final decision on that roll call. Yes scoundrels amongst doesn't just have a white face.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They all suck up, they all lie. As for Hillary, I just picked the worst side of her. Obama made the final decision on that roll call. Yes scoundrels amongst doesn't just have a white face.
Not much to complain about then it sounds like for Hillary and Obama. The drumpf has got in contrast nothing going for him....at all.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Not much to complain about then it sounds like for Hillary and Obama. The drumpf has got in contrast nothing going for him....at all.
Lolo..I truly believe after his administration is all said and done. His wife will divorce, his empire probably crumbled around him. He may even truly be brought up on treason charges. Only one can hope but as he is a sitting president our nation Congress won't go after him. Politicians make strange bedfellows. HD Nixon should have been jailed but the powers be. Man I get everything you just posted your one of the most honest ones on AH. That's why l stay out of politics man, how Hillary stayed married to Bill with all of his antics from all the way back to when he was governor of Arkansas boggles the mind when you stop and think about it. She got caught up in a man's world.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What book? Politicians are politicians, but when you get a rank amateur like the drumpf, he just plain old lies as he's got no actual skills....not for negotiating, not for politics, not for sex, not for much of anything except inheritance.
As for that book, the grandfather of my sons loaned me that book can't remember the author or the title of the book. But the woman who wrote the book was of Asian descent. Made best Sellers list. I didn't read that book cover to cover only because K.J, who has only one eye can read speed read he read that book in two days if I remember right? Or was it in 20 hour's? Anyways he and I had a sit down his conclusion Obama is a crook, said he wouldn't even let him in his house. My take from what I got from the author of that book was a very biased side, told KJ, man did what he had to do. HD don't they all do? Man they built charities in their name to funnel the wealth. The joke is really on the taxpayers man. 47% or more pay No federal income tax. They they're recoup that through gasoline tax, tax on everything else. Come to think about it, I'll vote for the next running candidate that runs as a independent Ross who from Texas?

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As for that book, the grandfather of my sons loaned me that book can't remember the author or the title of the book. But the woman who wrote the book was of Asian descent. Made best Sellers list. I didn't read that book cover to cover only because K.J, who has only one eye can read speed read he read that book in two days if I remember right? Or was it in 20 hour's? Anyways he and I had a sit down his conclusion Obama is a crook, said he wouldn't even let him in his house. My take from what I got from the author of that book was a very biased side, told KJ, man did what he had to do. HD don't they all do? Man they built charities in their name to funnel the wealth. The joke is really on the taxpayers man. 47% or more pay No federal income tax. They they're recoup that through gasoline tax, tax on everything else. Come to think about it, I'll vote for the next running candidate that runs as a independent Ross who from Texas?
That's not a lot to go on....who the hell is KJ? Why do I care what he thinks? Can't even cite the reference? Many of the taxpayers don't even vote so hard to say who's at fault....we get the government we deserve, no?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's not a lot to go on....who the hell is KJ? Why do I care what he thinks? Can't cite the reference? Many of the taxpayers don't even vote so hard to say who's at fault....we get the government we deserve, no?
KJ, is a old man nearing his 90's, has his good days and bad days. Worked 35 years as a investigator for Equifax. You know that company well they exposed hundreds of millions of information including up to individuals and corporations. Information on just about every American in this country. Their involved in a class action lawsuit. Well this man KJ when he was a investigator like you would expect came across some very crooked and well connected individuals. Now like you said why would you care who he is means nothing to you as it should. As for that book, your right I can't cite the reference, because I only had it for about a week than I give it back to him. That was last year around the time I was doing my own investigation into my identity theft. I'll call him ask him who the author is of that book and I'll get back to you but I can't cite the reference tonight.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
KJ, is a old man nearing his 90's, has his good days and bad days. Worked 35 years as a investigator for Equifax. You know that company well they exposed hundreds of millions of information including up to individuals and corporations. Information on just about every American in this country. Their involved in a class action lawsuit. Well this man KJ when he was a investigator like you would expect came across some very crooked and well connected individuals. Now like you said why would you care who he is means nothing to you as it should. As for that book, your right I can't cite the reference, because I only had it for about a week than I give it back to him. That was last year around the time I was doing my own investigation into my identity theft. I'll call him ask him who the author is of that book and I'll get back to you but I can't cite the reference tonight.
I vaguely know of the book but it's a hit piece IIRC, about as useful as Fucker Carlson's opinion....post it up if its a worthy source.

ps and KJ I'll gladly ignore without knowing more. You're easily influenced, eh?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I vaguely know of the book but it's a hit piece IIRC, about as useful as Fucker Carlson's opinion....post it up if its a worthy source.

ps and KJ I'll gladly ignore without knowing more. You're easily influenced, eh?
Like I said, part of the reason I didn't keep that back longer to finish reading it. The author of the book pretty much painted Obama as a "thug gangster" administration. Which is why I posted the author being bias.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Like I said, part of the reason I didn't keep that back longer to finish reading it. The author of the book pretty much painted Obama as a "thug gangster" administration. Which is why I posted the author being bias.
I guess I'm missing your point entirely....but with your writing that's easy enough to do.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I guess I'm missing your point entirely....but with your writing that's easy enough to do.
Back at ya, my point of view, isn't yours. I don't agree with the masses and I'm not a follower. You're part of the collective on AH. You're very easily influenced. For example you took out of context on a post on "Power Trans" on a power rail. You done this many times like you always do to suck somebody in with bait and switch. You do see it don't you. "Power trans-istors" It took PENG to jump in to even say the power transistors was obviously hiden out of view because of the design."Tunnel" marketing "audiophool." Your not a bad guy, but you do have some crap with you. Obama left a mess just like all the rest of the crooks up in Washington. Why would I give a rats ass what You or anyone else on this steam vent thinks or post my postings or how it's worded. Didn't before don't now. There is a religious cult like atmosphere on this forum. That person who posted up his gear Mclnosh gear and a photo of his Ferrari. Hit the nail on the head. Scientology religious cult like.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I honestly think you are arguing with a Russian bot.
In an earlier post he wrote that he was @Phase 2 but had lost his login credentials and e-mail account, thus a new account.

But it's certainly not easy to make much sense out of some the posts.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I honestly think you are arguing with a Russian bot.
You just make my point, bunch of suck-ups. Like Lovethehd said, and I quote, "most are white" end quote. Being 'racist" nothing to do with color. But everything to do with ignorance. Scientology atmosphere cult like. Roll on or roll out. You and your opinionated buddies open the door for belittling and insults and ridicule. So here's one back at ya. May you ride with the sun at your back and the wind in your face. "Your a drifter I thought you was Kevin's Dad' . Flo! looking for your insurance policy you going to need it. LMAO.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
In an earlier post he wrote that he was @Phase 2 but had lost his login credentials and e-mail account, thus a new account.

But it's certainly not easy to make much sense out of some the posts.
I gotta lot to say.:p;) Yippee yippee. :p;) Your post aren't 5 star either my friend. Stop kiss a$$. Look for post by PENG, TLS Guy, KEW, Gene, and his reviewers. This is a "steam vent" forum. Nothing on it is supposed to make sense. You really want to expand your knowledge on audio and video? Do yourself a big favor, don't follow most of these guy's opinions. Do your own research. The one's with the real knowledge, Gene, his writers and reviews. TLS Guy, PENG, and a very few others. There are some on AH that have been on this forum for year's. Have a ton of knowledge actual working knowledge from having been so long on here. But be very careful also lots of sales dealers also.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis