Godzilla: Quick Review

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
We have come a long way from men dressing up in rubber suits, kids have it so good seeing Godzilla for the first time. Excellent CGI, Very good (not great) IMAX soundtrack. Like many movies I see, short on story/plot strong on action. For some reason the girl from strangers things is starting to annoy me.

I enjoyed it!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for the quick review. I still like the very early version with Raymond Burr as a reporter in Tokyo when the monster attacks. Final Wars was pretty good also. Maybe this one will due Godzilla some justice.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Seen it this afternoon. Was a bit surprised that it was pretty good. It was a bit too long. The special effects were done well. The plot has a Jurassic Park kind of feel to it inmho. The movie cost me $7.75 which was a bit more than my usual. However, a medium soda was $5.75! The small was only .25c cheaper. Good lawd they have increased prices significantly. Won't happen again. Not on my watch. :p

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Movie was about 25 min too long but it was a good movie. I’m hoping they do a sequel or 2. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis