It Chapter 2 September 6th Release!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Came across this on youtube. All I can say is heck yeah! :p This is a must see for me.

Very creepy! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Bit better trailer for any of you interested!

This one looks to be even more creepy than the first inmho. Can't wait until September 6th. The good thing is it will be here before we know it. :cool: Going to break one of my cardinal rules and go see this one as soon as I can. Not waiting for a matinee. Hardly ever do that b/c I am such an el cheapo. Will make an exception for this one!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Even though the original was much better than the first chapter, I still liked the first one too. This one also looks fun.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I agree this one does look good. Like you, I also liked the 1st Chapter. The creepier the better I always say. Looking forward to seeing it!

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I agree this one does look good. Like you, I also liked the 1st Chapter. The creepier the better I always say. Looking forward to seeing it!

Cheers,

Phil
Phil! How goes it bro! I had this evil clown t-shirt with a bunch of evil clown faces on the front. I was walking in Walmart one day had that shirt on. This woman had her young son the basket must have been about maybe 2-3 years old. Well we where passing by each other, i made a comment about how precious her little son was. Well as i was walking off I told her son, see you later handsome man he had a big ole smile on his face. Than all of a sudden i guess he noticed all the evil clown faces on my shirt and he busted out screaming! Poor lil dude uhu? Needless to say I never wore that shirt again. Bad juju man. Lolo

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil! How goes it bro! I had this evil clown t-shirt with a bunch of evil clown faces on the front. I was walking in Walmart one day had that shirt on. This woman had her young son the basket must have been about maybe 2-3 years old. Well we where passing by each other, i made a comment about how precious her little son was. Well as i was walking off I told her son, see you later handsome man he had a big ole smile on his face. Than all of a sudden i guess he noticed all the evil clown faces on my shirt and he busted out screaming! Poor lil dude uhu? Needless to say I never wore that shirt again. Bad juju man. Lolo
Everything is good here Mike. How about you? Yeah, clowns have always kind of freaked me out. Movies like It just intensifies that more for me. Not exactly sure why I like getting scared. But, evidently I do.:eek: Hoping that they will come out with a new Purge movie too. Maybe even a new Predator or Alien movie as well. Just love the SyFy stuff......LOL!!!!:p Heck Mike, I still look for the latest Resident Evil.......LOL!!!! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Everything is good here Mike. How about you? Yeah, clowns have always kind of freaked me out. Movies like It just intensifies that more for me. Not exactly sure why I like getting scared. But, evidently I do.:eek: Hoping that they will come out with a new Purge movie too. Maybe even a new Predator or Alien movie as well. Just love the SyFy stuff......LOL!!!!:p Heck Mike, I still look for the latest Resident Evil.......LOL!!!! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil
They coming out with more Star Wars movies, say how about a woman Darth Vader? Uhu? How cool would that be! Doing goid Phil, mostly I try to find things to do, Phil, it's harder than people think trying to find something to do. I guess that's what I get for trying to get out of work when I was working. Hindsight's 20/20 huh? be careful what you ask for.lol

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They coming out with more Star Wars movies, say how about a woman Darth Vader? Uhu? How cool would that be! Doing goid Phil, mostly I try to find things to do, Phil, it's harder than people think trying to find something to do. I guess that's what I get for trying to get out of work when I was working. Hindsight's 20/20 huh? be careful what you ask for.lol
Mike I am really not much of a Stars Wars fan. But, a female Darth Vader would be cool. Of course, she will have to be hot too. Mike there is always something to do. One thing I do is plan a few things that need to get done around my apartment. I will then work on it a little at a time until completed. Get more done on some days whereas others not so much. Besides, you can always take a good long nap......LOL!!!!:p I do agree in that be careful for what you ask for. Have learned that the hard way myself.....LOL!!!! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Mike I am really not much of a Stars Wars fan. But, a female Darth Vader would be cool. Of course, she will have to be hot too. Mike there is always something to do. One thing I do is plan a few things that need to get done around my apartment. I will then work on it a little at a time until completed. Get more done on some days whereas others not so much. Besides, you can always take a good long nap......LOL!!!!:p I do agree in that be careful for what you ask for. Have learned that the hard way myself.....LOL!!!! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil
Oh no doubt she would have to be hot!! I take naps, only cause I get bored. I see now way my Father would always tell me, Son work as long as you can. From what I hear even the filthy rich people even end up bored they realized that they can't take all that money with them when he die.. lol have a goid one to Phil!

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh no doubt she would have to be hot!! I take naps, only cause I get bored. I see now way my Father would always tell me, Son work as long as you can. From what I hear even the filthy rich people even end up bored they realized that they can't take all that money with them when he die.. lol have a goid one to Phil!

Mike
Mike my Step Dad practically worked his entire life. He made it a point to keeping himself active. He finally hung up the boots when my Mom got real sick. After she passed in 2012, my Step Dad lived 6-more years. Lost him late last year. At times, I struggle to find something constructive to do. But, it never takes me very long to turn that around.

Simple little projects around my place keep me rather busy. Maybe some out of the norm cooking also helps to break the boredom. Maybe consider volunteering somewhere that can really make a difference. Been known to do that at my local library or YMCA. It is just good to get out and meet new people. Just a few ideas. Have a blessed night!

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Mike my Step Dad practically worked his entire life. He made it a point to keeping himself active. He finally hung up the boots when my Mom got real sick. After she passed in 2012, my Step Dad lived 6-more years. Lost him late last year. At times, I struggle to find something constructive to do. But, it never takes me very long to turn that around.

Simple little projects around my place keep me rather busy. Maybe some out of the norm cooking also helps to break the boredom. Maybe consider volunteering somewhere that can really make a difference. Been known to do that at my local library or YMCA. It is just good to get out and meet new people. Just a few ideas. Have a blessed night!

Cheers,

Phil
Great ideas Phil thanks!!:D

Mike

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You guys made my day posting this thread! I love getting scared I loved the original loved the first remake and I can't wait for September!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You guys made my day posting this thread! I love getting scared I loved the original loved the first remake and I can't wait for September!!!!
Yeah, the old lady coming out of the dark kitchen like that was very creepy.....LOL!!! Guess you like getting scared too. Not exactly sure why I like to be, but I do like scary movies. That is, as long as they are not too predictable. Otherwise, why even bother? Much better to keep me guessing while scaring me to death. Well, not literally. :D You get the idea.

Cheers,

Phil

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, the old lady coming out of the dark kitchen like that was very creepy.....LOL!!! Guess you like getting scared too. Not exactly sure why I like to be, but I do like scary movies. That is, as long as they are not too predictable. Otherwise, why even bother? Much better to keep me guessing while scaring me to death. Well, not literally. :D You get the idea.

Cheers,

Phil
Oh yes I do I love scary movies but like you O feel they have to be good or what's the point?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
For me, the remade “IT” develops the characters a lot better than the mini series did. (Part 1 at least). It draws you into the story a bit if you care about the characters, :)

I still really like the Tim Curry Pennywise from the mini series even though the new Pennywise is done well too. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@snakeeyes I very much agree. The 1st remake was done very well, but I did not care for the Daddy/Little Girl incest theme too much. After watching the trailers for Part 2, it appears that they pick up right back on that scenario. But, Good Lord is it ever creepy.

Just rented The Mule w/Clint Eastwood. Hope to watch it today. He is one of my favorite actors. Never get tired of watching Josey Whales or The Unforgiven. Love them both! :) Hopefully, The Mule is as good as most of his movies.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Final Official Trailer! :p

I can NOT wait for this one! Just saying..............:D September 6th can't get here fast enough!

Cheers,

Phil

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Final Official Trailer!:p

I can NOT wait for this one! Just saying..............:DSeptember 6th can't get here fast enough!

Cheers,

Phil
I’ve been looking forward to this one. Sept is right around the corner. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I’ve been looking forward to this one. Sept is right around the corner. :)
Well, July certainly went by rather quickly. Being a little over 30-days away, September 6th is right around the corner. Like you, I have been waiting for this one as well. Until then, I plan to go see Hobbs-N-Shaw today or over the weekend. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis