Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Happy Birthday, Monkey...Porkchop...Uncle Oscar...OEEA...Smoochie...i could go on...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I always wondered about the spelling on Smoochie ... :D
He had to text me to get that one.:D
I had to ask my wife if she remembered what Cheryl called Alex.
Oh, and Happy belated Birthday
Hey how is your knee doing?

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He had to text me to get that one.:D
I had to ask my wife if she remembered what Cheryl called Alex.
Oh, and Happy belated Birthday
Hey how is your knee doing?
54 bro, can you believe it? I guess the new knee is better than the one I threw out. It would probably be better if I got it massaged. Do you know a place? I don't think Cheryl wants me getting that done in ManTown anymore.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
54 bro, can you believe it? I guess the new knee is better than the one I threw out. It would probably be better if I got it massaged. Do you know a place? I don't think Cheryl wants me getting that done in ManTown anymore.
This morning was the first time I've been on here in years. Wasn't sure if it was fun anymore?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Kinda like a crazy ex-girlfriend. It's fun till you're reminded why you left that psycho bitch.
For sure. The 1st time on in years and I see some guy/girl named andyblackcat, voted two of my 2016 posts dumb. Now my feelings are hurt

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Prez day in a week. Wife works, Daycare is open. I'm off... Y'all know what it means? I feel like a teenage kid whose parents left for the night...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis