Martin Logan Helos 12 for Atmos height speakers?

F

Filmgeek47

Enthusiast
Hoping to get some feedback on this. Currently running a 7.1 setup with motion 40s LR and a motion 30 center. Helos 12s seem like a good paring for Atmos height speakers, but I can’t seem to find a decent review anywhere, and Martin Logan doesn’t mention using them for this purpose. Are these a good idea for my application, and if not, does anyone have any better suggestions?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hoping to get some feedback on this. Currently running a 7.1 setup with motion 40s LR and a motion 30 center. Helos 12s seem like a good paring for Atmos height speakers, but I can’t seem to find a decent review anywhere, and Martin Logan doesn’t mention using them for this purpose. Are these a good idea for my application, and if not, does anyone have any better suggestions?
They are effects channels so most any speake will do as long as they are placed right. What are your current surround channels?

F

Filmgeek47

Enthusiast
Thanks. They’re in need of an upgrade, but right now I’m running Polk rti bookshelves for the sides, and Polk bipoles for the rear.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis