KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hi guys,
I just went to my psychologist again a couple weeks ago, and he prescribed me a new SSRI, Celexa. I hope it goes well, as my last one, Prozac, didn't help that much at all. I hope this one will work well. I hope things are well with you guys... I'll keep you updated on my progress.
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan I used to take Prozac many years ago. Honestly, I did not care for it too much. Really have to be careful with that one. Hopefully, Celaxa will do the trick for you. Right now I am taking Pristiq and it seems to help some. Hope all is well. Have a good evening! :)

Cheers,

Phil
You have a good evening too Mr. Phil! Celexa is a good SSRI... I think it will do the trick. What do you take yours for? (no problem if you don't want to answer it, just curious.)
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You have a good evening too Mr. Phil! Celexa is a good SSRI... I think it will do the trick. What do you take yours for? (no problem if you don't want to answer it, just curious.)
Ryan
Thanks Ryan. BTW, I take Pristiq b/c I have to fight some depression as well. Actually, I deal with both depression and/or anxiety. Either way, Pristiq helps some. Both depression and anxiety run in my family. Have dealt with it my entire life. That is why I take it one day at a time my friend. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Thanks Ryan. BTW, I take Pristiq b/c I have to fight some depression as well. Actually, I deal with both depression and/or anxiety. Either way, Pristiq helps some. Both depression and anxiety run in my family. Have dealt with it my entire life. That is why I take it one day at a time my friend. :)

Cheers,

Phil
I deal with depression, OCD, Asperger syndrome, and possibly schizophrenia. I also have several food intolerances, which causes a reaction which makes me irritable and my OCD worse. I'm sorry to hear about your bouts with it. It's a crippling thing. If you just let the Lord guide you in the way he wants you to go, which is the best way, you'll have good results.
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I deal with depression, OCD, Asperger syndrome, and possibly schizophrenia. I also have several food intolerances, which causes a reaction which makes me irritable and my OCD worse. I'm sorry to hear about your bouts with it. It's a crippling thing. If you just let the Lord guide you in the way he wants you to go, which is the best way, you'll have good results.
Ryan
Oh Ryan mine is very manageable. Just have to be aware of it when things get a bit stressful. Life gets busy. We all deal with it. But, always remember it never rains forever. Sooner or later the sun shines again. Every dog has his day. Have learned to do the very best that I can and let the Good Lord sort out the rest. Taking things one day at a time keeps my perspective positive. Furthermore, I keep my circle small as I have learned it is much better for everyone when I do. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hi guys,
I just went to my psychologist again a couple weeks ago, and he prescribed me a new SSRI, Celexa. I hope it goes well, as my last one, Prozac, didn't help that much at all. I hope this one will work well. I hope things are well with you guys... I'll keep you updated on my progress.
Thanks,
Ryan
Different meds work different for everybody so don't be discouraged if it takes a couple trial runs with a few meds before you find the right one. Trust me it's worth the search and you'll know it when you find it you'll feel the difference

After my head injury I had horrible moods and anxiety depression and insomnia. It took a couple meds before my doc got me on lamotrigine. Within the first couple weeks I felt a huge difference for the better. That's been the one for me

God bless my friend keep us informed were with you on this journey

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Different meds work different for everybody so don't be discouraged if it takes a couple trial runs with a few meds before you find the right one. Trust me it's worth the search and you'll know it when you find it you'll feel the difference

After my head injury I had horrible moods and anxiety depression and insomnia. It took a couple meds before my doc got me on lamotrigine. Within the first couple weeks I felt a huge difference for the better. That's been the one for me

God bless my friend keep us informed were with you on this journey
Yes, meds can act completely different on everyone. What caused your head injury? I'm sorry to hear that my friend. Bless your heart. :) God bless you too my friend and I will keep ya'l informed very often. :)
Best regards,
Ryan

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
A
Yes, meds can act completely different on everyone. What caused your head injury? I'm sorry to hear that my friend. Bless your heart. :) God bless you too my friend and I will keep ya'l informed very often. :)
Best regards,
Ryan
Appreciate that my friend it was a car wreck. I was in an accident got busted up pretty good. I wouldn't change any of it. I learned so much in learning how to get back to health. I wouldn't be the man I am today this guy I've come to like so much if it hadn't been for what I went through. What I've gained was worth the cost

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
A

Appreciate that my friend it was a car wreck. I was in an accident got busted up pretty good. I wouldn't change any of it. I learned so much in learning how to get back to health. I wouldn't be the man I am today this guy I've come to like so much if it hadn't been for what I went through. What I've gained was worth the cost
I'm sorry to hear, my friend. Sometimes bad things can make you stronger and for the good. That's a lesson I've learned many times. :)

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Oh Ryan mine is very manageable. Just have to be aware of it when things get a bit stressful. Life gets busy. We all deal with it. But, always remember it never rains forever. Sooner or later the sun shines again. Every dog has his day. Have learned to do the very best that I can and let the Good Lord sort out the rest. Taking things one day at a time keeps my perspective positive. Furthermore, I keep my circle small as I have learned it is much better for everyone when I do. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
Hey guys! Update: Woke up with a quick but painful nausea attack which quickly went away after eating some. OCD is somewhat better, (which I wouldn't expect to go away instantly,) depression is DEFINITELY better, which is very happily surprising. I'm in a much better mood now. Not as depressed and tired all the time. Hope things are well for you guys Phil @speakerman39 and @Danzilla31 . I haven't gotten your name yet @Danzilla31 , I'm suspecting it's Daniel, hence your play on words username?
Best,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey guys! Update: Woke up with a quick but painful nausea attack which quickly went away after eating some. OCD is somewhat better, (which I wouldn't expect to go away instantly,) depression is DEFINITELY better, which is very happily surprising. I'm in a much better mood now. Not as depressed and tired all the time. Hope things are well for you guys Phil @speakerman39 and @Danzilla31 . I haven't gotten your name yet @Danzilla31 , I'm suspecting it's Daniel, hence your play on words username?
Best,
Ryan
Ryan, I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better. If your meds are making you a bit sleepy just know it will get better as your body chemistry adjusts. Perhaps, the meds will also be even more effective for you as well. Sounds like things are well your way. Very happy to report that I am almost at 100% now. Have a blessed evening. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hope this one continues to work out for you. OTOH I've got no experience with anything like that....most of my drug use is recreational :) ...or surgical/dental ;)
Hey guys! Update: Medicine is GREAT! Kicked my OCD and depression in the ass! I feel so good now. Life is much better. :)
Thanks,
Ryan

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys! Update: Medicine is GREAT! Kicked my OCD and depression in the ass! I feel so good now. Life is much better. :)
Thanks,
Ryan
Thanks frickin awesome to hear man! Made my day! I'm very happy for you!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks,
Ryan
Awesome sauce Ryan! Very glad to hear things are well your way. Have a very blessed afternoon! :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Thanks frickin awesome to hear man! Made my day! I'm very happy for you!
It's a blessing is what it is, my friend! If I hadn't got on this medicine, I would be crazy as a lunatic! This medicine is an answered prayer!
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Awesome sauce Ryan! Very glad to hear things are well your way. Have a very blessed afternoon! :)

Cheers,

Phil
How's your stomach now Mr. Phil? I hope a lot better. Yes, the medicine is an answered prayer as I told @Danzilla31 above. Hope your depression is better, also. Have a great day, my friend.
Ryan

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis