KEF Black Friday Deals!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That is a very good deal on the Q150's. If I had some extra money right now, then I would be all over this deal. Unfortunately, I have had some unexpected expenses as of late. That being said, maybe I can get them on a similar deal down the road. At least, that is my hope. :)

Cheers,

Phil

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
That is a very good deal on the Q150's. If I had some extra money right now, then I would be all over this deal. Unfortunately, I have had some unexpected expenses as of late. That being said, maybe I can get them on a similar deal down the road. At least, that is my hope. :)

Cheers,

Phil
I'm tempted by those 150s as well . . . I'd have to sell some gear to buy them though, :)

Weird that they don't come with a grill though. Still I've been wanting to try out KEF speakers for a while.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm tempted by those 150s as well . . . I'd have to sell some gear to buy them though, :)

Weird that they don't come with a grill though. Still I've been wanting to try out KEF speakers for a while.
Yeah, that is a good deal on the Q150's. If I had some extra money, there is no doubt that I would order them myself. The grill thing is a bit odd. But, I would just have to pony up the money to get a set. I prefer to use the grills. :)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jaojr

Audiophyte
Grills are $15 at Amazon. First post so I cannot link. Searching Kef Q150 grills will get you there on Amazon.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Grills are $15 at Amazon. First post so I cannot link. Searching Kef Q150 grills will get you there on Amazon.
Is that each or for a set? My guess is it is for each. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It is $15 each. Apologies for getting anyone's hopes up. -Jim
No Jim it is no big deal. Things can get mixed up. No worries. Thanks for sharing. If I were going to order the Q150's, then I would also opt for a set of the grilles. Not everyone would, That is okay as well. :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis