My depression I've been dealing with.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Hey guys! @Drunkpenguin @afterlife2 @Danzilla31 @killdozzer @WineOfTheVeins @Bizarro_Stormy @TLS Guy @TechHDS , ya'll might remember this one. This song I think inspired Alice Cooper. It's Arthur Brown's Fire, "I am the god of hellfire, and I bring you!" No, wait let me guess, Arthur. Fire?
Very nice! Lil Bro! I’m a big fan of Alice Cooper!! Back in the 70’s when I was a teenager umm, around 16 or 17, I had his 8 track! One of my favorites from him, “I’m 18 teen and I like it! in my best Alice Coopers voice! I truly believe “Kiss” and other bands ripped him off or at least they should give homage to him “Alice Cooper” he is the original “DarkNight” of Rock back in the day!! Nice post! Ryan! It’s awesome my friend your doing much better!! Your a Awesome young Man!! :)

PS, Happy belated birthday to you!! You’ll have many more! My friend!!;)

Mike

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I actually like this song as silly as it is. It's right on the penny. No pretending.:)

As far as Cooper's inspiration goes...

:D:D:eek:

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Hey guys! Well, yesterday was my birthday. It was the best birthday ever! Had a good time with my grandparents, we went out to eat at an all you can eat country buffet, and the food was surprisingly amazing. I got tons of stuff for my birthday, like 3 Maxell 35-180 10.5" reels, three DBX 224 type II noise reduction units, a couple of AKG K240 headphone sets, and much much more!
Thanks and hope ya'll had a great day,
Ryan
The fact that I missed this for three weeks makes me worry!:D:D

Sorry for that. Happy birthday! Is this the 15th? If so, I would expect it be the best so far. Not much competition.:D:D

Just kidding! I hope you had a great time and found it fulfilling.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Very nice! Lil Bro! I’m a big fan of Alice Cooper!! Back in the 70’s when I was a teenager umm, around 16 or 17, I had his 8 track! One of my favorites from him, “I’m 18 teen and I like it! in my best Alice Coopers voice! I truly believe “Kiss” and other bands ripped him off or at least they should give homage to him “Alice Cooper” he is the original “DarkNight” of Rock back in the day!! Nice post! Ryan! It’s awesome my friend your doing much better!! Your a Awesome young Man!! :)

PS, Happy belated birthday to you!! You’ll have many more! My friend!!;)

Mike
I love Alice Cooper myself, and thank you for the birthday wishes Mr. Mike! How are things going on your end? I love Arthur Brown's "Fire," he wore a steeple shaped helmet, poured rubbing alcohol or gasoline on it, and wore it with a robe and face paint. Then, after his head got scalding hot (about 1 minute into the song,) he'd take off his robe and helmet.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Oh hell yeah bring back the memories my man! Some good times back then for me!
Gosh I was born in the wrong era, when everything's digital and autotuned. Back then it was tape, and if you couldn't sing good, just don't record! Love this tune!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I actually like this song as silly as it is. It's right on the penny. No pretending.:)

As far as Cooper's inspiration goes...

:D:D:eek:
"I Put a Spell On You" is nutty! Screamin' Jay Hawkins was an incredible singer, and for some odd reason, the way he does his face just makes me laugh hysterically. Even though his act is supposed to be macabre or scary, it's actually (to me) quite funny

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
The fact that I missed this for three weeks makes me worry!:D:D

Sorry for that. Happy birthday! Is this the 15th? If so, I would expect it be the best so far. Not much competition.:D:D

Just kidding! I hope you had a great time and found it fulfilling.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It indeed was a great one! It was my 14th. :)

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Oh hell yeah bring back the memories my man! Some good times back then for me!
I don't know if you've seen my post that showed my TEAC A3340S playing the Jurassic Park Theme, but it shows you the beauty of reel to reel. I used 15 IPS speed a DBX 224 type II noise reduction to rid the tape of tape hiss.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Gosh I was born in the wrong era, when everything's digital and autotuned. Back then it was tape, and if you couldn't sing good, just don't record! Love this tune!
Yeah we measured bands (and hopefully they still do) back then on how they sounded live not how they sound on recording. But back then a good band could usually nail it in the studio and live. These days an album can sound great and then they sound like poop in performance. See a lot more of that now. But then too be fair the 80's were the king of 2 hit wonders and the rest of the album was just crap!

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I love Alice Cooper myself, and thank you for the birthday wishes Mr. Mike! How are things going on your end? I love Arthur Brown's "Fire," he wore a steeple shaped helmet, poured rubbing alcohol or gasoline on it, and wore it with a robe and face paint. Then, after his head got scalding hot (about 1 minute into the song,) he'd take off his robe and helmet.
Ryan, thanks for joining up with us on AH! Like Danzilla31 said keep on keeping on lil Bro!! ;)

Mike

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ryan, thanks for joining up with us on AH! Like Danzilla31 said keep on keeping on lil Bro!! ;)

Mike
Ur a good dude yourself bro love all the support you giv everybody looking forward to getting to know you

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Danzilla31, lil Brother sure is one cool dude uhu. :) He’s very smart, plus he’s a cool lil bro! He fits right in with us!! :)

Mike
Oh hell ya he's one of us for sure I wish I had the bug for this when I was his age. Would have got me through some tough times in high school what a great hobby to have growing up! He's gonna be running circles around us older farts in no time! Probably already can:)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know if you've seen my post that showed my TEAC A3340S playing the Jurassic Park Theme, but it shows you the beauty of reel to reel. I used 15 IPS speed a DBX 224 type II noise reduction to rid the tape of tape hiss.
I'll have to check it out happy belated birthday bro!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Oh hell ya he's one of us for sure I wish I had the bug for this when I was his age. Would have got me through some tough times in high school what a great hobby to have growing up! He's gonna be running circles around us older farts in no time! Probably already can:)
Well, thank you so very much sir! Thankfully enough I fit in with ya'll very well. We're all peas in a pod! I guess I'm an old soul, and that's a good thing! I have a lot of friends my age, but only about 5% of them get into my style of music, and old audio equipment such as turntables, reel to reel, and even cassettes. One thing I wish I had was a high quality vinyl record cutter. I've had home cutting units from the 1940s that cut at 78 RPM, but the results were not accurate, at all.
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Danzilla31, lil Brother sure is one cool dude uhu. :) He’s very smart, plus he’s a cool lil bro! He fits right in with us!! :)

Mike
Well, that's such a very nice compliment Mr. Mike! We fit in here like peas in a pod! I think I'm an old soul, like I said to Danzilla. So many kids my age like autoturd (pun intended) music on their Samsung Galaxy or iPhone speakers, and I like quite pricey 10.5" 15 IPS metal master reels, vinyl, and even cassettes playing the masterpieces of the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Best regards,
Ryan

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Well, that's such a very nice compliment Mr. Mike! We fit in here like peas in a pod! I think I'm an old soul, like I said to Danzilla. So many kids my age like autoturd (pun intended) music on their Samsung Galaxy or iPhone speakers, and I like quite pricey 10.5" 15 IPS metal master reels, vinyl, and even cassettes playing the masterpieces of the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Best regards,
Ryan
Your definitely ahead of your time for sure! We are glad you joined up on here! You bring a nice flare in here! Have a great weekend Mr Ryan!! ;)

Mike

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Your definitely ahead of your time for sure! We are glad you joined up on here! You bring a nice flare in here! Have a great weekend Mr Ryan!! ;)

Mike
Thank you again for the kind words Mr. Mike! And Kudos to you on the weekend. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis