RBH Sound Owner's Thread

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Exciting news, Mike.

Yes, we expect plenty of pictures of your new shiny Elites. :D
Thanks ADTG!! Also a Big a Thank You for all your posts on speakers and gear it doesn’t go unnoticed at least not by me anyways!:) I just put my XPA- 5 back in my audio rack yesterday wiped everything down. I have to say that Emotiva amp is very dynamic, I had been using just my AVR at moderate volume levels inner detail is definitely a lot better low end much more define lot more punchy for sure. I will post up photos and my thoughts on them Elites for sure!

Mike

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats mike! Just discovered your announcement as I haven’t been in this thread for awhile. That’s awesome! I had been eyeballing the old 55’s for a looong time, and they definitely received a lot of love over the years. Interested in your thoughts on these.
Congrats.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Congrats mike! Just discovered your announcement as I haven’t been in this thread for awhile. That’s awesome! I had been eyeballing the old 55’s for a looong time, and they definitely received a lot of love over the years. Interested in your thoughts on these.
Congrats.
William, I sure will they are scheduled to be here by Thursday. Those Elites will be my first mid Level speakers in over five years so I am excited about getting them! I done a ton of research on them and RBH as a Company also very impressed with them. I will post up my thoughts, with photos. Again thanks Sir!

Mike

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
William, I sure will they are scheduled to be here by Thursday. Those Elites will be my first mid Level speakers in over five years so I am excited about getting them! I done a ton of research on them and RBH as a Company also very impressed with them. I will post up my thoughts, with photos. Again thanks Sir!

Mike
You’re going to be tracking those Elites via FedEx like a hawk? And making sure you’re home when that FedEx truck arrives? :D

Audio Rack all clean, EMO amp all ready, cables all ready for hookup? :D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You’re going to be tracking those Elites via FedEx like a hawk? And making sure you’re home when that FedEx truck arrives? :D

Audio Rack all clean, EMO amp all ready, cables all ready for hookup? :D
Tracking says they are in transit NH. took me over an hour to wipe down everything yesterday. I been slacking, dust was nasty!

Mike

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Tracking says they are in transit NH. It’s took me over an hour to wipe down everything yesterday. I been slacking, dust was nasty!

Mike
Got those microfiber towels ready for those shiny Piano Gloss Elites?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Tracking says they are in transit NH. took me over an hour to wipe down everything yesterday. I been slacking, dust was nasty!

Mike
Congrats on your new speakers! My 4 RSL Atmos speakers arrived today from California. :)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ok guys!! Here it is setup, just got done, Just Wow!! Soundstage to die for!! Steve’s review was spot on! I’ll post up my thoughts as soon as I get a few more hours on them,

Mike
image.jpg

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ok guys!! Here It is setup just got done, Just Wow!! Soundstage to die for!! Steve’s review was spot on!!! I’ll post up my thoughts as soon as I get a few more hours on them, couldn’t get the whole shot in, says file too large
188B3FBD-EEEC-4B78-88AE-344B77786403.jpeg

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Curious - What is the small box on top of the CD (DVD?) player?
Yes LG Blu-Ray, it’s nothing to special but it’s close to a year old and has performed very well. I will upgrade that unit to a 4K UHD real soon.

Mike

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis