JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitor $89/ea

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I saw that ... and it is the new mkII version! (edit: NOT!)

Edit: I had to double check - you don't often make mistakes, and you are right and I am wrong!

This is very deceptive, the first bullet point in the description reads:
  • See the next-generation JBL 305P MkII studio monitor for the latest in top-quality sound
  • Increased HF Detail: You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
  • Room-Friendly: This means you don't have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix.
  • Broad Sweet Spot: 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics.
  • The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor
On first pass, I read that as someone with broken English saying these are MkII.

Last edited:
J

jsc1979

Junior Audioholic
Are these pretty nice sounding? For that price it’s really tempting even though I don’t even have a spot for them. Lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are these pretty nice sounding? For that price it’s really tempting even though I don’t even have a spot for them. Lol
Is that sales price still available now? These are very good speakers by most accounts...and at this price couldn't pass them up, should have them soon :)

J

jsc1979

Junior Audioholic
Is that sales price still available now? These are very good speakers by most accounts...and at this price couldn't pass them up, should have them soon :)
Yes, looked like they extended prime day a little longer.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I guess I'm late to respond, but yes, these are very good monitors.

The wave guide technology is impressive in how it spreads sound across the soundstage. IME, you can put these about anywhere without tweaking location or toe-in and they'll sound great!

If you bought them, I don't think you would regret it, but Amazon Prime has very easy returns if you don't like them!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis