Apology from Morgan Audio on latest Speaker Review - RBH SV6500

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
lol, cost, not even to a family member on those, but you never know until you ask so good job. Have a great day

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I feel your pain. :D

I am also a "dealer" for RBH, but most likely significantly smaller in scope than you and most dealers because being a dealer is mostly a "hobby" to me. My bread and butter is being a pharmacist. :D

But my enthusiasm for RBH products was way before I actually officially became a RBH dealer.

Years ago before I went CRAZY and bought Linkwitz Orion 3.2.1, Revel Salon2, B&W 802 D2, Phil3, KEF 201/2, and few other speakers, I posted on Audioholics that I thought the RBH T2 (even before the SX-T2 came out) was the best sounding speaker I have ever heard in terms of overall SQ (but was just too ugly :D).

But now that I am officially a "dealer" I have to watch what I post or I will not hear the end of it. Before I became a dealer I would make all kinds of recommendations on speakers. It seems 75% of my posts was about spending other people's money. :D

So now my number of posts have significantly reduced.

It doesn't matter if I thought RBH sounded awesome YEARS BEFORE I became a dealer. I just can't say that very loud any more. Sad, but true.

So I feel your pain. :D

It's truly not as fun being a dealer on the forum because you have to watch what you say a lot more than if you were just a fellow member.

I was even a moderator for Audioholics before I officially became a dealer. But I had to relinquish that role due to conflict of interest. Oh, the pain. :D
AcuDefTechGuy:
a pharmacist? I am duly impressed and give you two thumbs up for fessing up to being a dealer.
I couldn't possibly care less that you or the OP are speaker dealers, but I suppose dequorum says you have to make that stuff public. Keep posting and I'll keep enjoying them

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Well damn, Thank you so very much !!!

I am like you, I found them, loved them and then offered to Brian Tracy that I be allowed to just be a demo room for them in the Atlanta area if ever needed and it worked out cool. It's just me and my living room. I believe I saw some of your photos once, I was drooling lol.

I am sorta, I guess you'd call me, the guy to know for speakers in my area. I don't really push the dealer part as much as I do the, I know someone part. It feels less aggressive I think and makes people more comfortable.

Thank you for your thoughts and feel free to stay in touch. Have you heard the new Reference yet? I haven't gotten my demo pair yet, money is tight.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
wow, yeah can't play in that sandbox yet, too expensive but maybe one day.
Have an awesome day friend.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis