SVS President's Day Weekend Deals!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
These deals must be going very fast. When I posted this thread earlier today there were 3-pages of B-stocks to be had. Now, there are ONLY (2)! :eek:;):eek:

Cheers,

Phil

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Holy smokes! Barely 2-pages now. SVS must really be moving a lot of B-stocks! Good to see business is booming. ;););)

https://www.svsound.com/collections/outlet-specials

Cheers,

Phil
This isn't the kind of business SVS would prefer. These are all relatively low-margin products. Nice for consumers, not great for SVS. I imagine SVS is banking more on creating brand loyalty than making serious money on these sales. A smart business move, actually.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
This isn't the kind of business SVS would prefer. These are all relatively low-margin products. Nice for consumers, not great for SVS. I imagine SVS is banking more on creating brand loyalty than making serious money on these sales. A smart business move, actually.
So very true Shady. But then again, product sitting around collecting dust is not good either. Even at smaller profit margins, it is helpful as long as lots of B-stocks are being sold. For example, we sold $99 Pioneer CD players that cost us $90. As such, we had to sell cases of them just to make any money. Even then, we never got rich doing it. Your point regarding building customer loyalty is very valid inmho. Of course, that is the hallmark of being in sales in and of itself.

Cheers,

Phil

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
SVS is having one heck of a sale this weekend. Here is a link for those that are interested:

https://www.svsound.com/collections/outlet-specials

They are bringing back the SB12-NSD for $399, as well as, lots of B-stock deals to be had. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil
Yikes, I'm tempted to buy a pair of these, but want to wait and see what my income taxes will be (going to have that done this week), and the company bonuses come out in March. With my luck those subs will not be on sale anymore. :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yikes, I'm tempted to buy a pair of these, but want to wait and see what my income taxes will be (going to have that done this week), and the company bonuses come out in March. With my luck those subs will not be on sale anymore. :(
I hear you. Lots of good deals to be had no doubt. If you can not buy right now, maybe SVS can work something out with you, no? Never hurts to give them a call and see what can be arranged. I know that Ed Mullen would do anything he could to work with you. Just an idea. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis