I'm battling Testicular Cancer

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Im sorry to hear that you are going through this shite. Sounds like your winning this fight. Sending you prayers to you and your family that you will heal up fast .

skypickle

skypickle

Audioholic Intern
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you did sperm banking before too much chemo. Dont forget your vitamins too and extra fluids as the effects of chemo are not kidney friendly.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Man, I was just thinking about you the other day.

That just sucks but you will win this fight. Eff Cancer.

If you need anything at all just let me know, you live really close to me and I will PM you my cell number. My SUV can also get you to the hospital quicker than an Ambulance...lol...

For real man, I have a very flexible schedule and I can help take you t appointments, grab you some meals or whatever you need.

I actually was reading a self improvement book last week and I told my wife that I really need to be able to help people more. Maybe you are my project?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Dibs on your setup if you don't make it. Nothing personal :p
Reminds me that I need to get the L-R channels working again. I do have plans for a new build once I beat this. It involves some very cool new bottom drivers.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Best wishes. Keep your chin up and maintain that positive attitude and you'll be past this almost before you know it. I've been there having spent 6 months off work fighting a different kind of cancer two years ago (I'm all better now) and it sure gives one a new appreciation for every day that we wake up on the right side of the grass.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Damn... I'm just seeing this.

My prescription is Doritos... lots and lots of Doritos.

Seriously though, do what the doctors say to do, stay positive, and you'll be well in no time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
R

rollinrocker

Audioholic
may I recommend music and cold beer as a healing aid...
good luck to you brother...you've got this

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I know it's been a while since I've posted.
I just wanted to check on you and make sure that you're hanging in there ok. As fellow a cancer survivor I know audioholics discussions are probably not high on your list concerns right now but I want you to know that your health is very important to all of us. Hang in there my friend, it really does get better.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Just saw this. May Music calm your soul. But you already know that. Your positive outlook is all that matters. Blessing to you.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm now done with my 3rd round of chemo with one more left. My latest tumor marker was 98.2 down from 111,000! My doctor said I'm probably in the normal tumor marker range now! I'm thrilled to say the least. I actually have a lot of spare time which I've spent in my little theater room of course. I don't quite have the the strength and energy to fire up the saws. I'm only able to run about a mile before I get winded. Last year at this time I could run a half so it's definitely taken it's toll, but I'm sure I'll be back running and speaker building soon enough.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm now done with my 3rd round of chemo with one more left. My latest tumor marker was 98.2 down from 111,000! My doctor said I'm probably in the normal tumor marker range now! I'm thrilled to say the least. I actually have a lot of spare time which I've spent in my little theater room of course. I don't quite have the the strength and energy to fire up the saws. I'm only able to run about a mile before I get winded. Last year at this time I could run a half so it's definitely taken it's toll, but I'm sure I'll be back running and speaker building soon enough.
That is excellent news. I was wondering how you were getting on. You should do well. Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Man, I was just thinking about you the other day.

That just sucks but you will win this fight. Eff Cancer.

If you need anything at all just let me know, you live really close to me and I will PM you my cell number. My SUV can also get you to the hospital quicker than an Ambulance...lol...

For real man, I have a very flexible schedule and I can help take you t appointments, grab you some meals or whatever you need.

I actually was reading a self improvement book last week and I told my wife that I really need to be able to help people more. Maybe you are my project?
You really wanted to write 'pet' before project, didn't you?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
He is well enough now that we can call him HalfSac without feeling bad about it......:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm done with chemo. I find out if I have surgery on Tuesday.

I can't pick up a tire or run a mile, but I survived and my taste buds are coming back.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis