FS: JBL L300 summit Monitor Speakers

K

Karlh

Enthusiast
JBL L300 summit Monitor Speakers $3.400

the speakers are in original good condition.With original cone and voice coils or diaphragms. Play great music Please take a good look for all pictures. They are the home version of the classic 4333 studio monitor used in many recording studios in the eighties.

Considered to be the pinnacle of classic JBL designs, the L300 is legendary in the audiophile community, with it's large volume cabinet and 136A 15" woofer, LE85 horn midrange, and 077 ring tweeter. These are outstanding sounding speakers producing sweet highs, smooth realistic midrange, and very strong and accurate bass with very little wattage required.

Type: 3 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system

Power Handling: 150W

Crossover Frequency: 800, 8500Hz

Impedance: 8O

Sensitivity: 80dB

Bass: 1 x 380mm

Midrange: 1 x 25mm compression

Tweeter: 79 x 18mm horn loaded

Grille: blue, black, brown, camel

Finish: oiled walnut

Dimensions: 800 x 580 x 570mm

Weight: 66kg

karlhovel@gmail.com

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The spec I see for sensitivity is spec'd at 15 feet, so sensitivity is more like 93, altho that may be in-room (but a heck of a lot better than 80!). I looked it up due your comment about not needing much amp....your impedance spec looks more like 80 than 8 ohm FWIW...love to check those speakers out, but....where are you?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
They are very cool. Got a few more pics? Do the grilles come off?

*Edit: I won't be buying, but I'd like to see them and a few more pics would only help with your sale. Good luck!

K

Karlh

Enthusiast
They are very cool. Got a few more pics? Do the grilles come off?

Yes, it come with its grill covers.
Where are you located?
I can send you the pics if you provide your email or phone number.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, it come with its grill covers.
Where are you located?
I can send you the pics if you provide your email or phone number.
I edited my post above. I just wanted to see some more pics of them because they do look very nice. I won't be buying.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis