Sennheiser HD6XX for $199.99

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx?referer=4568TG&mode=guest_open

November 8th Massdrop will open Sennheider HD6XX headphone drop that is based on Sennheiser HD650. At 199,99$ this is quite a steal for people in states! I personally own pair of HD600 and I have enjoyed these headphones quite a lot. If you are looking for new pair of headphones and your budget is 200$ then I would say this is a perfect pick if you want neutral open back headphones and you have some sort of amplification.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Wow! This drop already ended in 7 hours as so many people were entering for drop! How ever it seems like there were some problems with some of transactions and they are solving these up.. So there might be some units still available later when they get things up to date.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

This drop opens again on monday for 7500 units and there is over 61000 people following this already so if you want yours be ready to join on monday when this drop opens. Good luck! ;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
So what time on Monday would we need to be sitting at the computer to get in at the start of festivities?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

They now reduced the price back to 199$ and it sold out almost instantly, only couple left right now.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

They have also raised the drop to 11500 units now so plenty still available.. Really good headphones for 199$ only down side is the long wait on them.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't need new headphones. I don't need new headphones. I don't need new headphones. I don't need new headphones.
Damn it

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
They have also raised the drop to 11500 units now so plenty still available.. Really good headphones for 199$ only down side is the long wait on them.
What kind of wait do you expect?
Really don't care much, it will likely be a forgotten surprise when it shows up!

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Really don't care much, it will likely be a forgotten surprise when it shows up!
Massdrop says they will ship 20Dec17

I think I'll jump on it. I'll just take the 550s I have into the office for use there.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Massdrop says they will ship 20Dec17

I think I'll jump on it. I'll just take the 550s I have into the office for use there.
a)This was the last saving grace for me to stop me of dropping 2 Cnotes on it and expect it only for xmas
b)I MIGHT want new headphones for office as well, but for home office I already have the AKG and for work office, I must use closed back for HD6xx are out

Theew, that was close call. too close

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

It is always listed in drop, Estimated ship date is Dec 20, 2017 for this drop.

Would join for the drop myself as well even thought I dont need them but for the price if there were no import costs, as with import costs it comes almost same price as HD600 sells here for.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I'm down for a pair!
I'm sure they will look good with the other headphones I use soooo rarely!:rolleyes:

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Curious how these mass-drops work. Did the early buyers get the discount to $200 once a quantity was exceeded or did they get "stuck" paying an extra $50?
Thanks!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't have headphones, I don't have headphones, I don't have headphones...

Plus I just wrote a check for over 5 grand. I am now officially 50% owner of a home inspection business!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Congratulations!
Home inspection is a great business to be in and you seem like the kind of guy who would do it very well!

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Curious how these mass-drops work. Did the early buyers get the discount to $200 once a quantity was exceeded or did they get "stuck" paying an extra $50?
Thanks!
Not sure. I was only charged $200 but wasn't an early buyer

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis