speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
QUOTE="zieglj01, post: 1139467, member: 48288"]Try to hold on to your new speakers for at least 8 months. Hope you enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

No worries on that one. It is going to take that long or longer to just pay them off.....LOL!!!! That being said, hope these will last me a very long time. If and when the Core bookshelf goes back on sale say for around $152 a set, I may opt for them to use as a backup. Really like how they sound. Imaging is very good as well. Need to recover a little bit first before making any purchases like that.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, just got an email that I can come and pick up my new speakers. So, I am on my way. Have a blessed day everyone.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay folks I have them in my living-room now. Holy smokes are they BIG and heavy. My back is killing me now. Got to go run a few errands. When I get back will take some pics and post them. Going to have to set my new speakers on top of my S1500's for now. Geez don't remember these being that BIG! More to come!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well so far my Denon X4000 is not running hot. Have not run Audyssey just yet either. But, wow the sound is amazing already. Going to have to figure something out about my stand situation. May just have to get Ty to build me a set after all. They are certainly not cheap. $400 is a bit steep. But, what else am I going to do? These Linbrooks are a deep as my S1500's.....LOL!!!! Weigh almost as much too! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, with Tyler speakers I suppose you're starting to live up to your name. (They look very nice! Your room is conspicuously nekkid, clutter that place up already! Your ears will appreciate the difference.)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ok, with Tyler speakers I suppose you're starting to live up to your name. (They look very nice! Your room is conspicuously nekkid, clutter that place up already! Your ears will appreciate the difference.)
Yeah, have big plans for room treatments. Right now just enjoying what I have. These are used. But, new to me. Have always wanted a set of the Linbrook Signature Monitors. My dream has come true! Thanks for the compliments. BIG thanks to Ty Lashbrook!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh my goodness ACDC's Back In Black sounds absolutely amazing! Holy smokes! Never heard it sound better! ;);););)

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Now that's how you test out speakers! Looks great and BIG. Move those stands and put the subs in there place for now + nicer soundstage. I envy you! :p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Now that's how you test out speakers! Looks great and BIG. Move those stands and put the subs in there place for now + nicer soundstage. I envy you! :p
Yeah, the HiVi stands don't stand a chance with these BIG ummmm you know.....LOL!!! Just have this as a temporary arrangement for now. By back is killing me so my Linbrooks are staying where they are for now.....LOL!!! Have not even ran Audyssey yet as I am so worn out. ACDC sounds like they are jamming right here in my living-room!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
These stand look nice:
cc
Those are the exact stands for $400 I need to order. Looks like I am going to have to pony up and order them. YOU should see them in person. My S1500's look kind of small with my Linbrooks on top.....LOL!!! I know my back is feeling it. They are supposed to weigh in at almost 60 lbs. but I think that Ty is being conservative on that one.....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ty told me today he could build me a matching center-channel for only $1500! That is using dual 7" Seas Magnesium Drivers along with a Seas Millennium Tweeter. Bit too rich for my blood.....LOL!!! Not sure if I will even need one anyways!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
These stand look nice:
cc
These cabinets here are the older style. Mine are curved and look more modern. But, that is exactly what I need as far as stands go. It is certainly on my agenda.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis