Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Here's a pic of my 12 year old Golden Retriever, Sara, looking tired and bored & wondering what the hell I'm doing...

IMG_20160119_134927_kindlephoto-39724443.jpg

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
@Bizarro_Stormy

I imagine most dogs often wonder what their humans are doing, but then they remember that they don't really care. :D

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
@Bizarro_Stormy

I love that look, intense concern. "what if I don't get that icecream, WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE IT??!??!"

Or maybe it's "oh my, I can't believe I'm about to have icecream. I can't believe it, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My dog gets the same look when food she knows she likes is present (probably all dogs). Except it will also be shortly followed by a line of drool to the floor.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Dogs are an endless form of entertainment.

This morning when Ferg was going out he looked at the snow on the porch and looked at me as if to say, "Aren't you going to sweep it off first?"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

New toy. It had a hole in it within 10 minutes and she had opened the seam in 24 hrs lol. But it made her happy :D

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General

New toy. It had a hole in it within 10 minutes and she had opened the seam in 24 hrs lol. But it made her happy :D
Lol- my Frank must destroy the noise making apparatus first. He then moves on to maximum distribution of Dacron stuffing.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Kismat Wala was in safekeeping with my ex-mother-in-law for two years while I traveled for work. Since, I'm picking up local work only going forward, we're united again.

Strictly not allowed into the kitchen, so, he'll watch me like a hawk when I cook,

Yes, we're content with life,

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Watching my friend's Black Lab, Sadie, for the weekend...

It's naptime...

IMG_20160304_2129458_rewind_kindlephoto-76199971.jpg

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I've always been a big dog guy but I'm getting older and this time around I decided to rescue a couple of small dogs from the local shelter.

Pixie is all Havanese

April is probably a small Wheaton Terrier mix​

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis