What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I think we need to stage an intervention for afterlife2 and his Blu-Ray habit.
How does one find time to even watch that many - and even listen to
all that music - at least one can say, that they own them movies and
music - which is short of saying that someone is addicted.:)

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
Ordered a Hoya PRO ND1000 greyfilter today, for 10 stop longer exposure times, so I can start experimenting with the silky smooth water seen in so many waterfall pictures.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Bought a couple of GRS woofers - going to toy and see if I can do
some mod work with the Sound Appeal speakers.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finally a match for my Triton Ones. I should have in a few weeks. I know people don't like MTM...this looks like MMTMM. To be honest my T1s were doing great with center channel content in Phantom mode.

Super Center XXL - Yet another no so WAF Speaker, but in my HT room they will be just fine :)

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Who doesn't like MTM? That looks like WMTMW to me. Are those super secret spy laser weapon barrels in the center of the mid drivers where the dust caps should be? Pew, pew, pew! That's awesome.

I think the purists prefer that the center channel be the same make and model, and in the same orientation as the mains. My center channel is a horizontal MTM, though, and I have no complaints.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmmm. Those outer drivers are different from the inner drivers.

The inners have a phase plug, but the outside ones don't.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek::eek::eek:That is a hunka center, Cos. Congrats please comeback and tell us how you like it.

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
I didn't buy this, got it for free. They came from a local community college. We scrapped about 2 dozen of these, I kept one.

I've always wanted a drawing table. Yep, no school like the old school. :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't buy this, got it for free. They came from a local community college. We scrapped about 2 dozen of these, I kept one.

I've always wanted a drawing table. Yep, no school like the old school. :)
Nice!

When I was in college mech drawing class, the springs on our drawing desks were really freaking stiff. At least 1 time in every couple of weeks, someone would forget and hit that adjustment lever without putting some resistance on the springs. Hilarity ensued! Usually school supplies catapulted, maybe a swift table to the face a time or 2.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Finally a match for my Triton Ones. I should have in a few weeks. I know people don't like MTM...this looks like MMTMM. To be honest my T1s were doing great with center channel content in Phantom mode.

Super Center XXL - Yet another no so WAF Speaker, but in my HT room they will be just fine :)

Hey, I don't even see that on the GE web site yet. What's the MSRP on that bad boy?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
1249 list minus my 25% discount :) it's on the GE facebook page not their website and hits my dealer in 2 weeks. I knew about this center late last year. I thought it was coming out sooner.

Last edited:
JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Nice!

When I was in college mech drawing class, the springs on our drawing desks were really freaking stiff. At least 1 time in every couple of weeks, someone would forget and hit that adjustment lever without putting some resistance on the springs. Hilarity ensued! Usually school supplies catapulted, maybe a swift table to the face a time or 2.
LMFAO. :D:D
This has an adjustable tension. It also has the cable slide t-square.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Newegg 17 bucks. Hope they are good. First time buying BDR's. I can put my BD burner to use. :)

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
Just picked up a pair of James Loudspeakers 63SA-7.

Can't ever have to many speakers right?

Attachments

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
Ordered a Hoya PRO ND1000 greyfilter today, for 10 stop longer exposure times, so I can start experimenting with the silky smooth water seen in so many waterfall pictures.
Replying my own post :)
I ordered a 67mm filter and yesterday I realized that my lens is 72mm :mad: so I ordered a new one today and also a Hoya Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This to replace the one I accidently toasted Monday night :(. I got $120 off regular price for $179.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis