What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Bought this cheaply for £1.49. "5.1 surround sound up and running" by Tomlinson Holman, arrived yesterday.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's only the 3D only, which is what I wanted. I think I can switch to 2D though.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yes I think I can do it on the PJ or Blu-ray player. If not no big deal.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Yes I think I can do it on the PJ or Blu-ray player. If not no big deal.
All expect 3d discs in non-3d players that won't run and the 3d ones can be universal switched in 3d player to suit. I'm not in market for it just curious.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
All expect 3d discs in non-3d players that won't run and the 3d ones can be universal switched in 3d player to suit. I'm not in market for it just curious.
There was no option to change to 2D on my PJ or BD player. I think the movie was meant to be seen in 3D IMO it looks stunning.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There was no option to change to 2D on my PJ or BD player. I think the movie was meant to be seen in 3D IMO it looks stunning.
Are you talking about Exodus? IIRC, that is supposed to be separate discs. One BD 3D one regular BD. If there's no 2D BD, the person you bought it from probably kept it and sold the 3D disc.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I only got the 3D disc, but sometimes there are options on the screen 3D/2D. I see the new Despicable Me (Menion) is coming out this summer, saw the comercial last night. lol thought of your avatar.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
On CD

I also bought a WD 3 Tbyte My book drive for $147.00 shipped and taxes in

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Suppose to have great 3D and sale at Amazon. :)

Finally a good deal on this movie, which I've never seen.

Bought used. :)

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well most of them are in 1 case(about 100 pockets empty out of 320) as you know. That 320 case saves me tons of space. Maybe more or less 100 in BD cases, not that many. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis