Once again: what are you listening to now?

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
He got em all up on their feet :D
Joe Bonamassa - You Shook Me - Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
Les Claypool's Duo De Twang: 'Wynonna's Big Brown Beaver,' Live
Les Claypool on his Metallica audition

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
here's a good workout for ur speakers.
Mocean Worker - Times Of Danger

That it was my friend ;) Work it!
Henry Jackman - Magneto

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
All Todd, all the time. :D

Utopia - I Just Want To Touch You

Todd Rundgren - Medley from "A Wizard, A True Star"

Todd Rundgren - Lord Chancellor's Nightmare Song

Todd Rundgren - An Elpee's Worth Of Toons

sorry about the overkill ... thanxs for ur indulgence.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Not overkill Bro,I needed a playlist to wake me up,thanks ;)
HARRY NILSSON Jump Into The Fire
I have a serious man-crush about Harry. One of the greatest songwriters from the 60’s/70’s in my view. Even if he only wrote “Everybody's Talkin'” and “I Guess The Lord Must Be In New York City” and this …

Those 3 songs alone should put him in the pantheon of the greats. Sad ending to his life. Then again name me an artist that hasn’t come to a sad ending. It seems to me that great art usually comes from great suffering.

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
If you have watched the show Justified,you have heard Rench with GangstaGrass play the theme song.-
¨LONG HARD TIMES TO COME¨ by GANGSTAGRASS

Oh Sleeper- by Rench

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General

wow playing listening on my reference Dolby CP500 though Sony SDDS DFP-D3000 and Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System on JBL professional.

I still have the LP paid £5.50 for it around mid 1978 after STAR WARS opened at Gumont/odeon screen 1 and screen 2 it took over two screens playing in DOLBY STEREO. STAR WARS opened December 1977 UK, and spread thougout with the force nationally over the weeks. opened at Bournemouth, on February 1978 in DOLBY STEREO.

Also STAR WARS was playing with Overhead Immersive Height Surround. What else could it be called?

Screen 1 upstairs Cinerama curve flush mounted Overhead Immersive Height Surround in the ceiling that was hard to spot you have to be Jedi THX Dolby listener to spot these in the ceiling as the colour blend made them almsot invisible. The ceiling was also circular that was a nice touch. Looked very futuristic for STAR WARS and who would guess about the overhead surrounds 37 years ago.

Screen 2 downstairs was large. The surrounds was side/rear wall mounted 3way type with clusters of Overhead Immersive Height Surround flush mounted in the ceiling above the audience.

The opening of STAR WARS WOWED in 35mm DOLBY STEREO A-type, with famous star destroyer roaring around and thundering overhead.

Sorry atmos STAR WARS down town someone was thinking 37 years in the future.

The mild gentle rumble underneath the soundtrack is giving me the delight chills. :cool: I should get myself 1210 mkII itching to clean my LP up and given a play again.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
All Todd, all the time. :D

Utopia - I Just Want To Touch You

Todd Rundgren - Medley from "A Wizard, A True Star"

Todd Rundgren - Lord Chancellor's Nightmare Song

Todd Rundgren - An Elpee's Worth Of Toons

sorry about the overkill ... thanxs for ur indulgence.
He was on Letterman last night.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
amazing, he's still dying his hair. o_O :D:D local boy from the burb's of Philly. I'm an old, old, old fan from the Nazz days around town.
John Mellencamp(Musical Guest) asked Letterman why he wasn't in the R&R Hall Of Fame?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis