Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Cash Box Kings "Holler and Stomp" on CD ... awesome blues album with a slight overlay of country mixed in.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Von Bondies "Love Hate & Then There's You" on vinyl

The Cash Box Kings "Holler & Stomp" on CD

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
I`m chilli`n listening to her Idler Wheel album on spotify,excellent :D

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
G just to let you know. It's not cool to put up full albums. I know you have good intentions though. Yep that's her last CD. She is one of my all time fav. singers as many here know. :)

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
G just to let you know. It's not cool to put up full albums. I know you have good intentions though. Yep that's her last CD. She is one of my all time fav. singers as many here know. :)
Sorry had no idea,this hermit is new to this world.I thought I was saving space instead of posting one song at a time.Thanks for informing me ,I will do better for now on ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
No worries man. You know she has been in the bizness for 20 years and only has 4 CD's and a couple of songs on soundtracks, just incredible! She has lots of SOUL when she sings I tell ya.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Alabama Shakes is a great band. I have the first CD. She has an amazing voice and sometimes sounds like Robert Plant.:eek::cool:

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
I listen to almost anything,except club music, and rap.She has a powerful set of lungs,and sings from the heart.Since I have been listening to Spotify through my Emotiva DC-1,I stashed my stack of CD albums under the bed :p
Rickie Lee Jones- Rebel Rebel

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis