Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cool, you got just about everything, then.

I really need a new drill. I'm trying to get this wall mount put up, and I'm tearing up my hands trying to put the screws into the studs (shut it) with a screw driver. My drill was actually able to drill the starter holes, but it's cordless and can only do one between charges. I'm sure it would help if I had the right sized drill bit, too. I tried using the bit driver, but the drill gave out about where my hands do. It's a sad day when my power tool is only as strong as I am.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai

I really need a new drill. I'm trying to get this wall mount put up, and I'm tearing up my hands trying to put the screws into the studs (shut it) with a screw driver. My drill was actually able to drill the starter holes, but it's cordless and can only do one between charges. I'm sure it would help if I had the right sized drill bit, too. I tried using the bit driver, but the drill gave out about where my hands do. It's a sad day when my power tool is only as strong as I am.
If you have a set, lol , of socket wrenches just use them with a decent sized handle.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

Goodness man, there weren't enough amazon lightning deals on power tools for you to pick something up that would've made this easier? :p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, mine shipped out of Phoenix, which is about 160 miles away. If I can't reschedule, you'll still get yours before I do. :) That would be fair, too, since you ordered yours first.
Mine never showed on Friday, now its supposed to be here this week for sure.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Goodness man, there weren't enough amazon lightning deals on power tools for you to pick something up that would've made this easier? :p
He should of had something sent home to do a review on, Makita drill driver, dewalt hammer drill , a set of sockets .......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you have a set, lol , of socket wrenches just use them with a decent sized handle.
Rob, you're my new personal hero! That never would have occurred to me. Works like a charm! One thing that I do have is a nice socket wrench set.

Man, I miss the rep system. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Rob, you're my new personal hero! That never would have occurred to me. Works like a charm! One thing that I do have is a nice socket wrench set.

Man, I miss the rep system. :D
I demand a pic of this new mount followed by a pic of the Sammy !

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've ha a dead lady bug on my window sill for a very long time.

It's on the right. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Enough slacking. Time to get to the vet and grab low-cal food for Niki, then get to the grocery store to grab...well, more food for Niki. Hey, she gets diet food for a reason. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

This is a good deal http://www.amazon.com/Makita-LCT209W-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-2-Piece/dp/B005CQ1RGI/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1418829866&sr=8-22&keywords=bosch 12v&pebp=1418829879246 if you buy before 12/31 you get $25 off, I have a few of them sets they work awesome for medium duty work, easily good enough for 99% of home owner tasks, assembling furniture, hanging pictures/mirrors/shelves/TV's/lights/ceiling fans, ect... I hardly ever go grab my larger drills it will do a lot, it wont drill a 2" hole through a double sill plate obviously you will need a 1/2 drive 120v angle drill for that, but not many home owners tackle stuff like that... http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-1680-21-2-inch-Super-Joist/dp/B00006AGPX/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1418830300&sr=8-8&keywords=angle+drill+milwaukee

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Just got back from the Ortho and the results of the CAT scan. Wife is going into surgery tomorrow. Freaking top of her knee is in like 10 small pieces. You could not see it in the X-ray and she has been in a ton of pain so this explains alot. No more skiing for her this year but in the long run she will be fine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
she has been in a ton of pain
I've been having some knee issues myself. The pain management path has been a blur. Fortunately it's a non addictive blur and the last of my cortisone shots got administered yesterday. Still sedated in hopes of staying off this thing initially to see if I can still heal and hyalgen shots have been schedules for a month from now. I'll probably come out of the fog for the weekend.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I've been having some knee issues myself. The pain management path has been a blur. Fortunately it's a non addictive blur and the last of my cortisone shots got administered yesterday. Still sedated in hopes of staying off this thing initially to see if I can still heal and hyalgen shots have been schedules for a month from now. I'll probably come out of the fog for the weekend.
Sorry to hear. My issues have always been back and neck derived from so much time on the bike and the farm work as a kid. Have you had any imagery done to know what the cause is or are you just worn out?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sorry to hear. My issues have always been back and neck derived from so much time on the bike and the farm work as a kid. Have you had any imagery done to know what the cause is or are you just worn out?
I've had MRIs done on both knees and the problems are varied.

Have you thought about one of those inversion machines?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got the shipping information for the new TV. Now I just need to figure out what to do with all these TV's. Anybody want to buy a TV? :D

EDIT: Took a closer look at the shipment details and can now see why it's being shipped freight. I guess I should have looked at the TV specs as well, but the damn thing weighs 104lbs. That should be fun getting up 3 flights of stairs.

Last edited:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I've had MRIs done on both knees and the problems are varied.

Have you thought about one of those inversion machines?
We have an inversion table and a portable pneumatic cervical traction traction unit..
Wifey loves them between chiro visits.
She had an anterior discectomy (L5-S1 ) five years ago and that artificial disc was an immediate cure to her low back pain.
Cheers, Mac

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Wow. 25 of 48 posters for the current contest have less than 20 posts.
Most have less than 10.
whodathunk :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis