Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Like you could afford them. :p
I could afford them, but the kids won't be able to eat for a few weeks, and NO not a few weeks in a row, I would stretch it over a few months, no breakfast here skip a lunch there, "too late to eat dinner now", ect... I am not a monster... and I wouldn't eat in front of them, I would send them to their rooms to sleep on the futon beds {just the mattress no frames}...

Smoking had plenty of resale value for me...

On a positive note. I am almost 450 day into my quit of smokeless tobacco,
Congrats, thats awesome, good for you... seriously...

I am trying to get one of my employees to quit, he tried and the longest he can get is around a month and then he goes right back... I wish he would quit and it has nothing to do with my HIC rates, lol.. He has 2 kids under 12 and a wife, his father and mother both passed before they were 60 one to lung cancer the other to heart failure, both smokers... I worry for him...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dennis thought I was YAA ... that kid had better stop using my name.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just ate. Gonna crash. Is there any reason Cheryl needs to know that the new (to us) speakers came from MD? I can't think of any. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I'll bet Alex got 30 minutes or less of sleep, this guy is running on adrenaline and caffeine. Probably a lot of shear excitement as well ,

R O A D T R I P !!! Whoooooo with a prize at the end , better than Crackerjacks !

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll bet Alex got 30 minutes or less of sleep, this guy is running on adrenaline and caffeine.
You forgot to mention sugar. I'm doing pretty good. Gotta try to cram in a little more shut eye though. After midnight I'll have miles to go before I sleep.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sounds like I better make a call to Dennis with an offer :p
Now would be the time, before I shove off. I guess I'll take the truck. It's got the best ride ... and I'm a guy. Plus I washed the windshield.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Now would be the time, before I shove off. I guess I'll take the truck. It's got the best ride ... and I'm a guy. Plus I washed the windshield.
you washed the windshield? Oh my god these speakers must be phenominol.... stop by prairie avenue on your way out of RI and grab some crack, you wont need any sleep..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis