Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
smoking is bad for you, plus its expensive and has no resale value...
No resale value… That's an argument against smoking I've never heard before :cool:.

Of course lap dances also have no resale value. And they're less likely to kill you.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
No resale value… That's an argument against smoking I've never heard before :cool:.

Of course lap dances also have no resale value. And they're less likely to kill you.

swerd is onto something, lap dances, happy endings {rub n tug}, ect are not likely to kill you, you may get a little rash or divorce, but you live to fight another day...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

I'm pretty sure that at some point I've had a lap dance and a cigarette at the same time.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm pretty sure that at some point I've had a lap dance and a cigarette at the same time.
I'm trying, but no witty response. I got nothin.

I'm gone for a few days and bryceo is gone! WTF? Did his 12 step program require him to retract all his internet lies? And gene wouldn't let him because he was the best source of interest around here?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm trying, but no witty response. I got nothin.

I'm gone for a few days and bryceo is gone! WTF? Did his 12 step program require him to retract all his internet lies? And gene wouldn't let him because he was the best source of interest around here?
I tired emailing him with no response, he is now a ghost.. We have to ask ourselves was he ever even here????

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used to post more in one day than this whole forum posts in a day anymore. Come on, folks. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I used to post more in one day than this whole forum posts in a day anymore. Come on, folks. :)
It's worth noting that each and every post made here is on a pertinent and riveting topic ranging from coffee (second cup for me) to why my supposedly high res stuff on MP3 doesn't sound as good as this from YouTube:

What's really got my audio lust on f^%&ing fire is those MBOW1 3-ways. Richard, please negotiate the best price possible for me and give me a call with whatever pick up arrangements you can work out. I'll get on the road as soon as I hear from you ... but it's gotta happen this weekend while Cheryl is away. I know I just made adk's heart sing. Yes, I must have them.

Now I have to click Submit Reply.

EDIT: Going for cup 3 and this also sounds better on YouTube (I think MP3 is sh!t):

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
What's really got my audio lust on f^%&ing fire is those MBOW1 3-ways. Richard, please negotiate the best price possible for me and give me a call with whatever pick up arrangements you can work out. I'll get on the road as soon as I hear from you ... but it's gotta happen this weekend while Cheryl is away. I know I just made adk's heart sing. Yes, I must have them.

Now I have to click Submit Reply.
My wife is texting Cheryl.... or she's not.
What's it worth to you?:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Alex is,

[video=youtube;1TD_pSeNelU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1TD_pSeNelU[/video]

Good Luck with this endeavor .

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My wife is texting Cheryl.... or she's not.
What's it worth to you?:D
Wow ... that actually made me cringe. I gotta go get my truck. It's 2 miles away and I'm walking. Got my first shot of Cortisone to the left knee on Thursday. I thought I'd give it a night's rest after absolutely killing it for a week. Anyway I gotta go. My phone needs to start ringing ... get up you lazy *****. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Cheryl called and asked if I was staying home. I told her no: I was out walking to get the truck ... after laughing my head off. I'm still laughing ... and waiting. I guess I better go wash my glasses and windshield.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you know if Dennis is in town today?

I almost feel like buying those just to mess with you...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Do you know if Dennis is in town today?

I almost feel like buying those just to mess with you...
I was thinking the same thing, I almost hit buy it now on agon just to mess with alex, but I think they are really really ugly, lol... and i have no where to put them... Plus I just bought a set of opus 2-1's that I have no where to put...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

Smoking had plenty of resale value for me...

On a positive note. I am almost 450 day into my quit of smokeless tobacco,

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis