Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I forget if I already posted about this, but if you put an e-mail address on your Amazon profile page, you just might get offers for free stuff to review. I did it about a week ago, and I have gotten a few offers. Everything is pretty low dollar so far, but it's not all useless. I haven't actually ordered any of it, but thought that I'd mention it to you all as it might work for you, too. I don't know how good of a rank you need to get offers, but it might be worth a shot. Suggestion, though...don't use your regular e-mail - create a new one.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I forget if I already posted about this, but if you put an e-mail address on your Amazon profile page, you just might get offers for free stuff to review. I did it about a week ago, and I have gotten a few offers. Everything is pretty low dollar so far, but it's not all useless. I haven't actually ordered any of it, but thought that I'd mention it to you all as it might work for you, too. I don't know how good of a rank you need to get offers, but it might be worth a shot. Suggestion, though...don't use your regular e-mail - create a new one.
1-900-CALL-ADAM@gmail.com

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Would you like a whirlpool front loading washing machine?:D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know if I've ever reviewed anything on amazon. Maybe I should start :D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
That's interesting.

How does it work? They send a product for free, provided that you write a review?

Even the reviewing systems are rigged lol. What a world we live in.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
That's interesting.

How does it work? They send a product for free, provided that you write a review?

Even the reviewing systems are rigged lol. What a world we live in.
No not rigged, lol they will post it even if its bad... Rigged would be only posting the good reviews, or writing them themselves.. Amazon wants accurate reviews because if you return something it costs them money.. They ship it for free and return ship it for free and then have an oppen item, its not good, so read the reviews and use them to help you make buying decisions, thats what i do, I won't buy stuff with bad reviews, {unless they are stupid reviews like "these socks dont fit my dogs head" but if they seem legit, I will go or no go depending on them..

And on another note, I am sure everyone noticed I didn't post all day :D, I spent the day at the office since today was my wifes first day out on her own since she got ill... She drove her new car for the first time and called me to say she loved it a few times, lol... She lasted longer than I thought shewould, she was out for about 6 hours, her and her sisters went and got massages, then lunch and movie, so she had a good day, but came home and went rite to sleep, lol... She is getting better I can tell just in her face...

I had a lot to do at the office, I haven't been there for an etire day since she came home from the hospital, or since she went in rather, so I have lots of catching up to do..

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's my impression, yes. The Amazon Vine program is a more organized version of the same thing.

Even the reviewing systems are rigged lol.
I wouldn't say that. Oh, sure, some people are flat out shills, and others just put up bogus reviews - but I don't think that's the norm. If you look at my Amazon reviews, any of them that have a tag near the top that say "Vine Customer Review..." are for a product that I got for free. Part of that program is that members have to write a review, so manufacturers know that a product will get reviewed if we get one. I think that most people in the program do their best to give honest reviews of products, but yeah, some folks aren't honorable. The program rules explicitly state that our standing in the program is not affected by if our reviews are positive or negative. I like some products, but not others, and I write reviews accordingly. One ramification of having to write a review is that I write more three-star reviews for free products than ones that I buy. If I buy something, I'll tend to write a review if I like it or if I hate it, but not if it's just okay. With Vine products, I have to write a review, so if I think a product is so-so, I'll say it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Outstanding! I'm really glad that she had a good day today. I hope that she feels up to her old self really soon.
Me too, she won't be back to work for another couple months but I can tell she is starting to feel much better, she is going to cook cup cakes..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is she going to make you cheeseburger cupcakes?

Stupid YouTube... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
LOL, classic...

There goes the rest of your night, Adam..

My wife never mentioned the burger cupcakes, but shes a vegan so those wouldn't be on her list, lol

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I grew my first beard right around when I turned 21, which lasted about a month. I now have my second beard ever, right around when I'm going to turn 42. I sense a pattern.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
What is it Adam? You like to view the webcam videos and stroke you're beard?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis