Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to get cleaned up and head to the store. Niki is going to be expecting lunch soon...and I've got nothing that she'd want. "Cereal? Really? Screw you, you ****in' herbivore. Where's my HAM?!"

Yeah, I better get going.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes and no. For 100mbs - you are right, but why should I stop there? for a gig on cat5e every cable need to work.
besides it is 1 and 8 which are messed up
I can't freaking believe it !! I rerun new cable and have exact same issue - 1 and 8 are dead. the only thing at this point I will be replacing the keystone jack...

and monoprice site is not working right :(

More delays :(

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I can't freaking believe it !! I rerun new cable and have exact same issue - 1 and 8 are dead. the only thing at this point I will be replacing the keystone jack...

Monoprice needs to fix their shopping cart. Hate that it always takes me back to the homepage.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

Hurray, I figured it out !! Some jack wagon bent the 1 and 8 pins inside the port !!!! As soon I figured it out - now I am 100% up and running!! Whoo hoo !!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm so bored. Been injured recently, stuck at home. Having to be pretty creative to keep from going absolutely nuts lol.
Back again?

I've got to make up some longer speaker cables and am thinking that I can increase my level of procratination by going for the cable pants. I have like a metric sh!t ton of heatshrink tubing somewhere. Man, but that's even more work. Laziness is me. wsORK TOMORROW. pIZZA NOW. nEVERMIND SPELLCHECK pRYCE WOOD BEPROUD

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Almost time to stroll down to the grocery store and grab a brew for tonight.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Back again?

I've got to make up some longer speaker cables and am thinking that I can increase my level of procratination by going for the cable pants. I have like a metric sh!t ton of heatshrink tubing somewhere. Man, but that's even more work. Laziness is me. wsORK TOMORROW. pIZZA NOW. nEVERMIND SPELLCHECK pRYCE WOOD BEPROUD
Yeah.. getting better though. At least I can work, could be worse I guess.

Cable pants are worth it, they look really good. Like some cable pants and tech-flex, nice termination. Little bit of time, but, always looks nice.

OOoooo! Manifolds....

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I thought there was a recall on the front loaders, kinda remember the posts about them.
sit back , grab a beverage and just laugh , I know I did.

[video=youtube;dq6T5BojXc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dq6T5BojXc8[/video]

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I thought there was a recall on the front loaders, kinda remember the posts about them.
sit back , grab a beverage and just laugh , I know I did.

[video=youtube;dq6T5BojXc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dq6T5BojXc8[/video]

How come I could not stop watching that video, they obviously wired 120 right to the tub motor and bypassed any and all safety mechanisms, this has nothing to do with whirl pools quality, actually that is one heck of a motor, lol... I think it stood up pretty well, I wonder if your home owners would cover that is I did that in my laundry room, lol..

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Back again?

No he'd be annoyed at the effort you've put in to mocking him...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis