Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I refuse to watch those links because my head's not all polluted yet and I aim to keep it that way at least until I'm ready to rock.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I refuse to watch those links because my head's not all polluted yet and I aim to keep it that way at least until I'm ready to rock.
Your missing out, lol.. they are on youtube how bad could they be... I had to watch the second one twice, I just don't know? I just don't know................

Its sunday tomorrow is a holiday, we will be at the lake in a bit, I may do some wake boarding today {If I can find someone sober and I trust to drive}, someone needs to invent a remote control system where you can wake board and drive the boat remotely... I just don't trust many people to tow me...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got the dresser leveled out for the TT. Then I screwed it to the wall so that it doesn't bounce with the floor as I walk by. Motels will be sending me off as I fold laundry before running down to Eddie's to change the oil in the bu. Who says I don't live like an MP? I guess it's okay. My sh!t's tight. I even got a amplified FM antenna hooked up to the 2600. There's holes in the wall again though. I gotta go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is kind of a cool article showing some intermediate steps in the creation of the drawing below by a young artist. It's done totally in pen. Not being very talented in drawing, this sort of thing just amazes me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I was rewiring the house phone lines to reuse for ethernet (God bless the person who decided to use cat5e for indoors phone lines. It's then I hit a snag. The port in the office won't work right. I suspect it has to do with someone used staple gun to secure it and most likely damaged few wires. Will have to rerun whole line :-(
On the bright side i can do it myself and save the money for another project.

Git my patio chiars assembled. Just missing the table :)
It and my new grill are still enroute

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
You know you only need wires 1, 2, 3 and 6 for ethernet, right? Have you checked continuity on each of the wires? You might not have to re-run wire in your office, but just re-terminate on different pairs. Even if half the wires in the bundle were damaged, you're still good.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Today is now known as 'The Fappening' on Reddit and 4chan.
You may see on the news today that Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, and a bunch of other celebrities haven't learned not to store naked photos on their iPhones...

Someone doing God's work stole them.

For educational purposes can visit: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/
...although for legal stuff, they've been forced to probably simmer down... but 4chan.org is still crazy if your crazy enough to meet their crazy.

Even ISIS and Hamas put down their weapons to fap one out.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
In an exhaustive effort to keep this thread from shutting down on poor Adam, I'll add that I have 147 feet of 14/4 speaker wire and enough 16 foot component video cables to move the Aragon 2007 off the EC in ManTown. Now for the cable swap ... right after I get done fapping. :D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
In an exhaustive effort to keep this thread from shutting down on poor Adam, I'll add that I have 147 feet of 14/4 speaker wire and enough 16 foot component video cables to move the Aragon 2007 off the EC in ManTown. Now for the cable swap ... right after I get done fapping. :D
Heh, I was extremely careful to find a SFW link (but obviously don't keep going hehe). Also gotta keep the curious from surfing to a page with mal-ware or something... ya know... people helpin' people. Harm reduction!

But yeah, cables... copper...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You know you only need wires 1, 2, 3 and 6 for ethernet, right? Have you checked continuity on each of the wires? You might not have to re-run wire in your office, but just re-terminate on different pairs. Even if half the wires in the bundle were damaged, you're still good.
Yes and no. For 100mbs - you are right, but why should I stop there? for a gig on cat5e every cable need to work.
besides it is 1 and 8 which are messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
By crazy I assume you must mean Microsoft Security Essentials finding threats to remove ... then yeah ... sheesh

... still worth it.
Nah, 4chan 'technically' is pretty well regulated. Unsafe links are removed, etc. But, morally, hahah...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Did we loose Adam to The Fappening?
Only if that means "cleaning the house."

It's sad getting old...
We lost both 4chan and Reddit to the Fappening. That's pretty impressive.

Strange thing is that really The Fappening was yesterday:
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/steam-vent/81395-really-boring-stuff-only-iii-resurrection-1395.html#post1048841

So, would have thought yesterday 4chan and Reddit would have been blowing up... but it didn't go out at all.

*edit: if anyone wants them safely, PM me*

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis