Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
New speakers and phones are here. Good times right there.
Congrats!

I had a bottle of conditioner show up today. I'm more excited about that than any grown man should be, but since I don't have speakers on order...I'll ride that wave.

I also baked cookies today. A pro that I did something constructive, but a con that I ate something like three of them. Chocolate/chocolate chip. Mmmm.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I want cookies, I used to have a cookie jar in the kitchen. I would eat 3 cookies and then take 3 cookies out of the package and refill it, so my wife said it was contributing to my obsessive behavior and packed it away, and I don't want to eat them out of the package plus they aren't on the counter calling me, so now I hardly ever eat cookies... :( I miss that jar..

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Come on by, and bring some good Scotch. It's Saturday, afterall. :)
I do have some good scotch that I haven't opened yet, its actually at my office, one of my customers brought it back with them from Europe for me Cutty Sark Tam O'Shanter 25 Year Old : Buy Online - The Whisky Exchange , I never tasted it, really never heard of it before they gave it to me, I obviously heard of CS, just not this bottle, pretty fancy looking...

So since i have the scotch, I think its only fair you come here... Meet me at the office, I have a super comfortable leather couch in there and my luxman 505 powering my Wharfedale Dentons, bring a cd too... :D

Actually on second thought, just come to the house, we just ordered $87 of Thai food to be delivered...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I need to see if I fixed a coolant leak on the truck ... and I may as well grab some ice cream while I'm out, right.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have the purchasing bug again. Need to keep saying no.
Why so no when it feels so good to say yes...

I bought a bunch of stuff today..
New hose and hard floor attachment for my central vac system, we have 2 central vacuums, one is in the garage and one for the house itself, the garage hose got borrowed for draining my sons friends pool and never made it back, so one of the house hoses got moved outside, so I bought a new low voltage only hose for the garage... MVAC TB0740 Universal Button Lock Low-Volt Hose 40ft | Vacdepot Vacuum Systems and they had a sale on hard floor mop so I got one of them too...

I also bought a new vanity tray for my bathroom, mine was a gift from my inlaws and is really nice {teac wood} but its splitting apart from the handles, so before it gets too bad, I will retire it and get a new cheap one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BQQWOM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I also got a pair of tweezers http://www.amazon.com/Tweezerman-Professional-Stainless-Winning-Midnight/dp/B000N396EA/ref=sr_1_5?s=beauty&srs=2602825011&ie=UTF8&qid=1409443298&sr=1-5&keywords=tweezerman and thats it...

Plus the kids have a bunch of friends over {first time they have been able in a little while}, and I bought pizza, chinese food, and they have a batch of ice cream getting made rite now..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I plumbed up my armoire to make the doors stay where ever I leave them. No swinging in ManTown.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis