Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
No it wasn't but it hurt. No.
We need a picture of the wound Bryce, c'mon you know better than that, lol :D don't forget a picture of the attractive nurses that took care of you...

seriously though, I hope you are ok..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Can now cross being shot off my bucket list was struck Thursday evening in the shoulder,
With all of the stuff that you get into back home, I'm a little surprised that it's the first time. :D

Seriously, though, hope it heals up right and you get better soon!

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Saw this on Reddit.. haha.. If Michael Bay Directed Up

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Good for you, I hope you love it, I love mine, I don't have personal experience with the 1.8 you are going to have to let me know, I actually get around 1.25gpm out of mine because i have a limiter on each shower stall.... 1.8 is still a good savings over other heads out there...

unrelated to the boring thread? Thats an awful good oxymoron.. get it awful good? that is seriously funny...{another one}
On the high sierra website it recommended the 1.8 for shower arms above 7ft, which mine is. So it should just be giving me the same pressure as the 1.5, what you have, as long as your shower arms are below 7ft. I did get the one with the trickle valve because I use the small shower stall in the second bath, as opposed to the cavernous bath/shower in the en suite.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Don't worry...he probably doesn't have the desire, or the time, to read that far down into your post.
I donno... he had the time to write that dumb long post. My post is actually pretty short - the quoting makes it look long. We could be in trouble. Hide the panda bear!!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Get released tomorrow. Going back to Australia. For rehab and all the crap that comes with being injured,

Sent via magic for sorcery

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Get released tomorrow. Going back to Australia. For rehab and all the crap that comes with being injured,

I am not happy you got hurt, but glad you get to return back to Oz.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad that you get to go home! Sorry it was because you were shot and all, but at least you get to see your family.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief

Sorry you got shot! Glad your okay!

How long are they estimating rehab? Or are they being doctors and giving extremely vague answers heh?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Thanks guys, safe and sound back in Australia, and yeah see my family was grate the baby has grown heaps,
They've said very little, it's annoying

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks guys, safe and sound back in Australia, and yeah see my family was grate the baby has grown heaps,
They've said very little, it's annoying

You can always try humor to diffuse the awkwardness.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis