What are you watching tonight?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking of watching it.. not into the zombie thing but it does look morbidly entertaining. :)
I gotta say, I'm not into the zombie thing, either. Before watching, I was expecting to turn it off in about five or ten minutes because I figured that it would be too gory for me. I'm not in to watching people get eaten or whatever. I was up pretty late finishing that movie, but I watched it all the way through. It was more intense than scary, and I thought they did a good job. I think that you should give it a try - you just might like it. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I gotta say, I'm not into the zombie thing, either. Before watching, I was expecting to turn it off in about five or ten minutes because I figured that it would be too gory for me. I'm not in to watching people get eaten or whatever. I was up pretty late finishing that movie, but I watched it all the way through. It was more intense than scary, and I thought they did a good job. I think that you should give it a try - you just might like it. :)
Alrighty then. I'll give it a go.. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was decent, not great IMO. Story was a bit convoluted but I was entertained by it.

Rented I,Frankenstein for tonight via Redbox because they had a free movie (ends up discount only for BD) offer today.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well.. *LOL* I watched it last night and I thought initially that the movie would start off slowly (judging on the open family bedroom scene) with the family thing, detailed description of an experiment gone wrong somewhere . yada yada yada.. Man was I ever wrong. It was entertaining for sure and kept me tense the whole time. A part of me starting to analyze it like the ability of a zombie to headbutt their way through a car's windshield but I thankfully stopped that before I ruined the movie for myself. I'm glad I watched it but zombies not being my thing will prevent me from owning it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Classical concert(Orchestre symphonique de Montréal Kent Nagano conductor Olivier Latry organ) A+, Neighbors B-(Kinda stupid, but fun), The Conjuring A-(Better than I thought. Jumped a couple of times), Paul Williams Still Alive B+(Remember him as a kid in alot of shows), Dredd B+(Nice bass, story was ok).

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Started watching World War Z UNRATED on Netflix last night. She hasn't seen it, so figured it would be OK. NOPE, STEREO. WTH?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
3 new shows I just started enjoying: Salem (witches), Dominion (Archangels Michael vs Gabriel), The Last Ship (apocalyptic world). :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
yesterday I watched - The Raid: Redemption - I would say it's pretty raw and unfiltered action throughout most of movie is really something to see.
DTS Soundtrack is not bad ether
Highly recommend for if you love mixed action/guns/martial arts movies

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
One more movie to quick review: The Grand Budapest Hotel - From the creator of Fantastic Mr Fox, and producer of amazing Moonrise Kingdom - Wes Anderson
Great movie - Visuals are stunning and jokes ... well mostly .... above the belt, but overall great movie - must see !

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Taped Under The Dome. Have to see the last 2 episodes from season 1.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Taped Under The Dome. Have to see the last 2 episodes from season 1.
Thanks for reminding me. I didn't realize Under the Dome s02e01 just premiered yesterday June 30. Looks like s02 will also have 13 episodes like s01. :D

Last edited:
LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Good series as we watched it last season and last night show was a good one.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's late, but I'm not tired. SO I think I'll Netflix The Grandmaster and see what all the Oscar nom's were about.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Few days ago we watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) - Very different fro typical extra cheesy Stiller flicks.
This one, thou not too deep , still manages to be funny and send a message. Netflix this one out if looking for good comedy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis