What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched "Jack Ryan, Shadow Recruit" and it kept me entertained. I like the main actor who also played Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek films.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I watched "Jack Ryan, Shadow Recruit" and it kept me entertained. I like the main actor who also played Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek films.
Good to hear. Have friends coming over tomorrow night for this show. I got this BD free from them for having them over so often. ;) :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
amazon prime is showing Under The Dome season 2 episodes. Now i don't have to tape them. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
FX The Strain. Watched the first episode and really liked it. Looking forward to the next one.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Under the Skin. Scarlett Johansen naked. Redbox DVD. Terrible film. I can't wait to see it again.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
FX The Strain. Watched the first episode and really liked it. Looking forward to the next one.
Me too Joe, held my interest but I like weird stuff, really miss Fringe. I really like Sleepy Hollow as well, hope it's not cancelled. I was really upset when Dracula was cancelled.
Cheers Jeff

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
I really like Sleepy Hollow as well, hope it's not cancelled.
Nope, it's not canceled... I follow Orlando Jones (the police captain) on twitter...

Watching "Tyrant" on FX right now... pretty dang good show...

Oh, and "The Strain" was awesome... gives off a "Salem's Lot" type vibe, on a much larger scale...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Been watching Hemlock Grove S2. Not as good as S1 so far, but not bad.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Under the Skin. Scarlett Johansen naked. Redbox DVD. Terrible film. I can't wait to see it again.
Thanks Alex, have the BD in the player right now:eek:
I watched about 15 minutes of it. I need to watch the rest. :D

I also watched about 15 minutes of Fright Night 2. Looked pretty good for the first 15 minutes. Should finish that too. :D

ahblaza

ahblaza

Yeah Andrew, I can't believe they cancelled Dracula either, big mistake. Alex saying Under The Skin was (is) a bad movie is putting it mildly, it was absolutely horrible, I couldn't take more than 20 minutes and eject, I don't care about a naked Scarlett, I'm past that stage in my life :D I prefer the love of music and movies, speakers turn me on because I can shut them off when I'm done;)
Cheers Jeff

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Watched the Wolf of Wall Street. I have a reputation to uphold for liking slow movies, but I didn't like this one. In spite of all the hollering, testosterone, guys on the rage to make lots of money, I was bored; THIS was a slow movie. Being a morality tale, the outcome was no surprise, but after 2 hours of hooting BS, I had to leave to take a shower, came back, it was still on. It was so repetitive, all I could think each time all the guys got roid-ed up on money was just how dull this movie really is. Too bad, a great cast; with some economy, it could have been OK, but it went on for an hour longer than the material could support.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah Andrew, I can't believe they cancelled Dracula either, big mistake. Alex saying Under The Skin was (is) a bad movie is putting it mildly, it was absolutely horrible, I couldn't take more than 20 minutes and eject, I don't care about a naked Scarlett, I'm past that stage in my life :D I prefer the love of music and movies, speakers turn me on because I can shut them off when I'm done;)
Cheers Jeff
I tried to continue watching Under the Skin again. Got about 30 more minutes into the movie. Still sucked. Fright Night 2 seemed a lot better - at least so far 15 minutes into the movie. :D

Oh, well. A lot more movies and TV shows out there. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched the Wolf of Wall Street. I have a reputation to uphold for liking slow movies, but I didn't like this one. In spite of all the hollering, testosterone, guys on the rage to make lots of money, I was bored; THIS was a slow movie. Being a morality tale, the outcome was no surprise, but after 2 hours of hooting BS, I had to leave to take a shower, came back, it was still on. It was so repetitive, all I could think each time all the guys got roid-ed up on money was just how dull this movie really is. Too bad, a great cast; with some economy, it could have been OK, but it went on for an hour longer than the material could support.
Yeah, I hated Wolf of Wall Street too.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was hoping for more from her in Don Jon, but it was still pretty funny.
I passed on that one. If RB still has it I'll give it a go but if I don't like it you're gonna have to make up the $1.61 or whatever on our next classifieds deal.

I'd watch Wolf all over again just to see him say "get off the phone". Maybe I should be embarrassed but maybe I'm just easily entertained. Maybe ADTG wasn't as amused by that because (considering his line of work) that's just a normal morning commute for him. Stay high, my friend.

Good to see that there's the makings for a Mid West Twist Off. I never expected SJ's lady parts to get panned like this. I suffered through that entire film to bring this joyous news and you guys only watch 15 minutes? Where do the straight guys post? :D :p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I never expected SJ's lady parts to get panned like this. I suffered through that entire film to bring this joyous news and you guys only watch 15 minutes?
Where do the straight guys post? :D :p
I wish I had a dollar for every time that question was asked on this forum.

:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis