Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The 64x64 pixel limitation for the avatar is a killer, though the profile pic is slightly more lax at 100x100 and consequently a tad easier to make out.
Ahhh, I hadn't checked out the new profile pick. Nice.

How about as a signature? It would be a lot more readable. Sure, people might make fun of you...but what's new? :p

Btw, if I replaced Niki with a name tag, I think that she'd be sad. Okay, I know, she wouldn't know and wouldn't care. :D As long as I have ham in stock, we're all good.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, you should make it taller and use up more of the available height. I bet that you can make it more readable that way.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Might be a little much as a signature line, though I might try to make it taller as you suggest to see what I can come up with. However, it's almost my bedtime, so that's a problem for future Steve :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of the things that I did today was to put some more Howard's Feed-N-Wax wood polish on my kitchen table. That stuff is awesome. Irv mentioned it here, I bought some, and I love it. I told my mom about it, and she loves it, too. I had been using their butcher's block wax on my cutting boards and knife handles, but I didn't even think to look for a furniture version. Hats off again to Irv for bringing it to my attention. I highly recommend it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hey, you should make it taller and use up more of the available height. I bet that you can make it more readable that way.
Success!!! (well, as much success as I'm going to have in 64x64 / 100x100 :D )

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I like the font you used better than what I used. Yours is more legible.

Edit: Also, this.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
HP Chromebook 11

Just fired up the HP Chromebook 11 that I ordered from Amazon UK...
I'm a bit positively surprised about the quality of the keyboard and monitor...

First of all this is a (dirt cheap, ultra light) netbook to be used on the road, now relying heavily on google drive for storage... Time will show if it's a good choice or not...

Maybe now I will be able to borrow my wife's ipad mini retina every now and then :p

majorloser

majorloser

Just got upgraded to the Hopper with Sling. What a huge improvement over the old VIP722 and VIP612.

Just another reason to waste time in front of the TV.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Just got upgraded to the Hopper with Sling. What a huge improvement over the old VIP722 and VIP612.

Just another reason to waste time in front of the TV.
Said with a Boston accent...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis