Once again: what are you listening to now?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, more Euro Trash.

I posted this in the Telegraph blog last night: -

So far it has 143 likes and no dislikes.
C'mon.... everyone here know that this is utter plain nonsense.... but we still watch it.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe the Austrian people are showing the greatest sense of humor and sensibility by sending a drag artist to Eurovision

You will find no place with a higher cultural lever than Vienna...
Me and my wife were in Musikverein last year, the music, the artists, everything is at such a high level that my body was shaking from pleasure, I had breathing problems, listening to An der schönen blauen Donau and Radetzky March made my head spinning....

This is far, far from a full symphony orchestra, but the music, the experience.... :eek:

In Vienna, if you go to Musicverein, you do have a good chance to talk to conductor, solists and musicians... during the break...

In Vienna, if you go to Musicverein, you will experience acoustics that will make you smile from face to face...

In Vienna you will find Cafe Leopold Hawelka, which possibly make better coffee than what you will find in any cafe, in Europe, maybe I'm wrong, but it's what I think...

In Vienna, you will find historical buildings, anywhere, everywhere.... like Schönbrunn...

In Vienna, you can go to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's office to see where he was working...

In Vienna, you can get original Wienerschnitzel made so well that it's a life changing moment...

In Vienna, wherever you turn there's history and culture dating back before the British colonization of what's now USA

In Vienna, the classical musicians are 'rock stars', heroes, and some of them, living legends

So don't tell me that Austrian's represent Eurotrash, they just have a bl¤##% good sense of humor....

For the musical experience of a lifetime, go to Austria and Musicverein :p

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Maybe the Austrian people are showing the greatest sense of humor and sensibility by sending a drag artist to Eurovision
That may be, put adhering slavishly to political correctness by calling this bloke she is the problem and a big one. His name is Tom. If Tom in drag wants to put on a comic act, that is one thing. But insisting he is Conchita and expecting everyone in all seriousness to confer on him the she pronoun is not only absurd, but should trouble all of us.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That may be, put adhering slavishly to political correctness by calling this bloke she is the problem and a big one. His name is Tom. If Tom in drag wants to put on a comic act, that is one thing. But insisting he is Conchita and expecting everyone in all seriousness to confer on him the she pronoun is not only absurd, but should trouble all of us.
A guy that becomes a woman isn't exactly something that makes my adrenaline flow, to put it midlly......

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I posted this in the Telegraph blog last night: -

So far it has 143 likes and no dislikes.
Your post in the Telegraph blog is nonsense. If I read it correctly, you are advocating discrimination?

Edit. I take that back, I misread your quoted post. I won't mind if a mod deleted this post since I can't do it via Tapatalk.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Your post in the Telegraph blog is nonsense. If I read it correctly, you are advocating discrimination?

Edit. I take that back, I misread your quoted post. I won't mind if a mod deleted this post since I can't do it via Tapatalk.

Ahhhh... the gold old, post and shoot before you read the post :p
Been there, done that :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Ahhhh... the gold old, post and shoot before you read the post :p
Been there, done that :D
It's the "be discriminate" in TLS's post that threw me off. Then I told myself, is he really saying, people need to discriminate or be intolerant. Looked up that usage of 'discriminate' online, then I reread the post, I was like, facepalm.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I had the utter pure pleasure to be at this guy's concert in Prague in 2008, the concert of the year :D

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Presley at his peak...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Myers Brother Band "Drive" on CD.. I believe they are an Ottawa (aka my neighborhood) based blues band.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to the NAC tonight and listened to Haydn Symphony #95, Mendlessohn Concerto for violin and piano (first time i heard it and bought a CD of it during intermission) and Beethoven's 8th Symphony

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Johnny Cash and Fiona Apple:cool:

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Just got Kendra Shank's Afterglow CD from Mapleshade and it isn't too shaby for jazz lovers.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Kenny Wayne Sheperd Band "Go'in Home" on CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Detroit Cobras "Mink, Rat or Rabbit" on CD

L

larry7995