Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I found this site that compares towns in many different categories:
Compare Cities
I compared my current town to a few in Florida.
Down there was 37% cheaper to live.
The only drawback was that the crime rate was significantly higher in some areas down there.
Concealed carry here we come.:D
According to that site, Dave's area is significantly less expensive to live in compared to where I am...and Jersey is more expensive than here.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
According to that site, Dave's area is significantly less expensive to live in compared to where I am...and Jersey is more expensive than here.
Well, there would have to be some negative impact on property value, wouldn't there? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched Frozen. Kind of a sad story, isn't it?

Btw, am I the only one who thought the older sister in Frozen looked like a hooker after she turned into the ice queen? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Man, if only I was 20 years younger...and a handsome animated character...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm torn between drinking and working out.

Well, "torn" might be too strong of a term...given that I've had two beers already.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Holey bananas Adam is actually annoyed by things, but I see what your saying I done the monthly shop with Stephanie yesterday and we had the same problem, and he was aged between 18-19, so not verey old at all and he was complaining about the price of an item, I almost shouted if you don't like it don't buy it but steph gave me a horrid look so I didn't say it

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
For some reason I don't think you're supposed to be 5'4" and 185lbs :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For some reason I don't think you're supposed to be 5'4" and 185lbs :eek:
I'm taller. And I weigh less. But you're the guy with the girlfriend and a s**t ton of audio gear. ;)

Besides, when the zombies come, you'll be able to survive longer in the bunker. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Just watched Frozen. Kind of a sad story, isn't it?

Btw, am I the only one who thought the older sister in Frozen looked like a hooker after she turned into the ice queen? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Man, if only I was 20 years younger...and a handsome animated character...
Both the wife and I called her "The Ice Ho" when she transformed. Instant slut, just add ice.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm taller. And I weigh less. But you're the guy with the girlfriend and a s**t ton of audio gear. ;)

Besides, when the zombies come, you'll be able to survive longer in the bunker. :D
Nah man, I'm solid muscle ;) :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Even better to survive in the bunker. :D

Oh, wait...that wasn't innuendo, was it? :eek:
Maybe if I stay out of the bunker and run from the zombies I'll lose a couple lbs :D

All I know is that when I graduated from high school I weighed 130. From college, 145-150. Two years later, minus 3 months, 170. Currently, 185. I see a pattern here.......

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Not even a mention of punching his face or cracking a beer bottle over his head? You're calming down in your old age.

:D
Ahahah I see what you did there :p nah I was only going to shout out if you don't like it don't buy it my fist fighting days are over

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis