Bryceo

Banned

A friend of mine is building a comp stereo car :D

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm still feeling aftershocks from those laxatives nearly 12 hours after the original quake.

TMI? Wait for the video... :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to my world except no laxatives required. :eek:
Ahhhh, dairy. :D

Thing is, I didn't need the laxatives, either. I was really just curious. "If it helps people go that can't go, what will it do if I take it?" Question...meet Answer.

Okay, there's a bit more to it. Reading about all the undigested material that people accumulate over their lifetimes that just stays in their system, I got interested in those "cleansing" products years ago. Hey, I don't want five pounds of undigested meat weighing me down (there's no way to win with that statement :D). Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1 works well, but it's pretty tough to swallow. Literally. These are about the third the size of a Sudafed and taste kind of like candy. Truth be told, taking two of them was a good idea (did that last weekend). Taking three of them (the recommended does is between one and three) last night, though...probably not going to do that again.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might finally break down and get an external blu-ray drive for my computers.

I just have to figure out how to stream mkv files to my blu-ray player...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I might finally break down and get an external blu-ray drive for my computers.

I just have to figure out how to stream mkv files to my blu-ray player...
Pretty easy to do with the Oppo. Not sure how easy it is to do with anything else.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty easy to do with the Oppo. Not sure how easy it is to do with anything else.
How do you do it with the Oppo?

My Sony will play mkv files from the USB port, but I want to figure out how to get PS3 Media Server to stream them - or some other program. I use DLNA, and I read that it won't stream MKV, but I don't know if that's actually true.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So I went to my first Lone Star Audio Fest. Was a lot of fun.

I even met a guy from Tuscon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Almost 8pm, and I haven't started drinking, yet. I feel so responsible.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How do you do it with the Oppo?

My Sony will play mkv files from the USB port, but I want to figure out how to get PS3 Media Server to stream them - or some other program. I use DLNA, and I read that it won't stream MKV, but I don't know if that's actually true.
I used Plex or some other program. I just wanted to see if I could do it and it seemed to work pretty well. I'll have to see if I can figure out how I did it. I didn't pursue it just because I didn't want to invest in the storage for all my BDs.

Well, if I could get one of those from Vine, I'd sure give it a try! Not being a Wookiee, I don't actually need one...but it sure sounds cool!
My GF got it but I'm kinda curious about it. She said I should use it on my a$$ hair. I sure don't want to experience a "rubber band snap" down there though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis