Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Only on ah do pictures of paint drying and videos of dog walking get such a response.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
We have a huskie pup so he gets groomed every month if he dosnt he gets grass seeds and dirt in his coat, what type of dog is that btw I've been meaning to ask you but keep forgetting

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I like this guy already :D

In a past life I used to do live sound engineering. Quiet often I'd get a fairly bogus request from the stage to reduce a certain frequency band. I turned the DFA knob so they could see me doing it until I got an eventual thumbs up. DFA stands for "does f*** all"...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

"DOF" on with the S5's camera. Presumably using software to simulate it, not actual focus, but interesting.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

I picked these up last night :)

And then found this one in my shed

That's a changeable ported box

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, I got into line at the grocery store. There was only one lane open, so it was an easy choice. One guy was almost checked out at the front, and then there was a kid with a box of Ramen and a gift card in front of me. Shouldn't take long, I thought. Then, I heard this from the guy at the front - "I'd like to make sure that I got all of my discounts." Oh, no...

I think that I'm being generous when I say that he only cost everyone else in that line two minutes of their lives because I'm pretty sure it was more like five (as more people began to line up behind me). Seemed like forever, but it always does. "59 cents a pound? I should have gotten a discount on those bananas. Yeah, they were supposed to be 49 cents a pound." There's a conversation about whether he used the phone app to put that discount on his savers card, so he pulls out his phone and starts looking. "Yep, see. 49 cents." HOLY $*#&!!!!!! It's a dime, you douche bag. After it was all over (the bananas weren't the only thing), the cashier just punched in a 28-cent discount. Woohoo - now you can go back to the 80's and buy a pack of gum.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam, I would just pay his bill. My time is worth much more than that. I get it then old ladies penny and dime at the register, but if young person does it - it really cringes me

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, I would just pay his bill.
I thought about it. :) Well, paying something to get him to stop trying to get a 10-cent discount on his bananas, anyway (not his whole bill, as he bought quite a bit of stuff). This guy was probably younger than me, and he didn't seem to be hurting for cash. Well, no one hurting for cash should be shopping at Safeway in the first place, as they tend to cost more than other grocery stores. (But they are right by my house on the way home, and the people are nice, so I go there).

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
.............. "Yep, see. 49 cents." HOLY $*#&!!!!!! It's a dime, you douche bag. After it was all over (the bananas weren't the only thing), the cashier just punched in a 28-cent discount. Woohoo - now you can go back to the 80's and buy a pack of gum.
That's where it starts.
Soon you'll be complaining about high taxes, just like me.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Just wait till you move down here.

I found this site that compares towns in many different categories:
Compare Cities
I compared my current town to a few in Florida.
Down there was 37% cheaper to live.
The only drawback was that the crime rate was significantly higher in some areas down there.
Concealed carry here we come.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis