Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to run to the store and get some stuff for lunch. Niki has been hamless since last Wednesday night. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. American Airlines lets you fill out a form (1500 character max) to e-mail them about retaining frequent flier miles, but then they immediately send an automatic response that says that you need to call them because that topic is so complex. Why not just say that on the contact form and save people the time of filling it all out?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How is the little girl doing, back to her old self I hope.
Thanks, she's doing well. She's not limping at all, and the family that watched her said that they didn't have to give her any aspirin while she was there (and that they intentionally didn't let her walk as far this time to avoid making her sore). She was pretty happy to see me last night, and she was smiling a lot in the car on the way home. She's been snoozing pretty soundly most of the morning, but I'm sure that she'll wake up when I open up the bag of ham. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not to further derail Barry's thread I'll say here that I'm only focused on one particular chapter of that book ... and did you see the price on that ?!? F^%&, I can't afford salvation at that price. :D Anyway chapter 17 is The Beginning of Wisdom. That describes my level at many, many things: The Beginning.

In pure jest I wanted to add 'Go Obama' at the end of that first post to bring politics to the religion I don't follow. It seemed funny but I didn't want anybody to think I was even remotely interested in the politics of government.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Religion...politics...no bother to me. I now have ham, turkey, and an assortment of other goodies from the store. :)

To paraphrase Black Hawk Down, "Once that first bite goes past your head, politics and all that s**t just goes right out the window."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Religion...politics...no bother to me.
So who did you vote for and what's your thought(s) on the hereafter?

... and there are moments in life when all that matters is the moment.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Had a big, heavy delivery waiting for me at home today. :D

Pea soup....lots of pea soup....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So who did you vote for...?
Well, my vote is a matter of public record because the founders believed that everyone should be held accountable for their political views. Oh, wait... :p

As for the hereafter, I'm not convinced that it's either here or after.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, my vote is a matter of public record because the founders believed that everyone should be held accountable for their political views. Oh, wait... :p
He voted for Palin !!! :D

As for the hereafter, I'm not convinced that it's either here or after.
Well, who is? Convinced, I mean but way to sidestep the questions you big chicken! :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It really needs to stop snowing. Hopefully the snow starts before 4am here otherwise the school district will more than likely haul us into school only to send us home early since we're out or nearly out of snow days.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So what happened with all the dogs? Niki, Copper, and sawz dog? Are they all ok?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So what happened with all the dogs? Niki, Copper, and sawz dog? Are they all ok?
Well, I hate to break it to ya but Niki is still stuck with Adam.

Edit:

Thanks for your response.
If I cannot get good SQ with HTiB, then I guess I have 2 options

1. Can you recommend a system that will give me sound equivalent to the Acoustimass 10 for less price?
  2. Can you recommend a system which will give better sound than the Acoustimass 10 for about $1000?

I really don't see myself spending 3-4k on a system in the near future...

Thanks!
This guy is just about to set the hook. :D

Edit 2:

No! > however there is one that will be much better - for less money
Focal Sib and Cub 3
FOCAL Sib & Cub3 Home Theater Speaker System Black | Accessories4less
Fish on !!! :D

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
From what Adam said above it sounds like Niki is doing better. Copper went back to the vet today for coughing and trouble breathing and is going to a cardiologist Friday. He has good days and bad days. After Friday we'll have a better idea what kind of condition he's in long term.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Copper went back to the vet today for coughing and trouble breathing and is going to a cardiologist Friday. He has good days and bad days. After Friday we'll have a better idea what kind of condition he's in long term.
Best wishes for the little guy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis