Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Can someone tell me why my Philip Seymour Hoffman thread was deleted?

Never mind. Once again proving I'm an idiot. :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Put in the 30 day notice yesterday and moving in March. There's 6 lanes of traffic right outside my window currently and I've lived with it for long enough. So when the lease expired this month, we asked for a different location and they just happened to have one in a great location open up. Same floor plan, close to the water, and far away from the street.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Can someone tell me why my Philip Seymour Hoffman thread was deleted?

Never mind. Once again proving I'm an idiot. :eek:
New rule: no more threads about the dead or dying unless I didn't like them to begin with. When Dr. Phil drops I am wearing a red suit to his funeral.

I am an evil genius in audio terms. After (source) level matching, I calibrated (set trims) my 2 sources independently. I calibrated the cable box with the aim of having it sound right from the 'not the money seat' (where I am likely to be for cable stuff). For the Oppo I calibrated it to sound right from the money seat as that's where Ima be when the movie or music be playin' YO !!! F^%&ing diabolical.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Even though I am fully calibrated I can not do BIA again today.

Test discs from YAA ... oh, interrupted by the girl. Maybe tomorrow.

Shake rugs out. Go to store. It's snowing pretty good.

Read label on can of spray shellac. I am ready ti finish my Mahogany trim.

My time is screwed up on eBay which is good because I'm snipin' hard.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Acquired a Rigid R4510 table saw this weekend. :D Now if only the temperature would warm up a bit. I still want to try doing some cuts after work.

8 minutes from my first release at work.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Acquired a Rigid R4510 table saw this weekend. :D Now if only the temperature would warm up a bit. I still want to try doing some cuts after work.

8 minutes from my first release at work.
Nice saw. I forget, does that have the out feed support on it or was that an add on piece?

When I finish this sub for the kid I'm going to carve some time out to take the fence off of mine. The rack and pinion fence style on the the Dewalt is nice and pretty darn accurate once it's dialed in, but makes for a real pain if you want to put on an aftermarket fence.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just finished watching the latest episode of Sherlock. What a great show. Just excellent writing and acting.

itschris

itschris

Got to the office early for a "very important" meeting... I'm the only one here and there's no coffee. This day is starting out prefect.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It seems like all the items I price tracked on amazon continue to move in the opposite direction of my "desired price". I'm ready to lodge a complaint with Adam, cuz he needs to get that f*&!@*$ place in order.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis