Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But why are we we measuring our BM's? Is this for pre Twister tournament physicals?
That reminds me - I should start packing on some weight. I've grown tired of my Twister nickname - "Rag Doll." Then again, I don't know if "Pudding" would be any better.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That reminds me - I should start packing on some weight. I've grown tired of my Twister nickname - "Rag Doll." Then again, I don't know if "Pudding" would be any better.
They call Doug, Kick Stand.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Using the calculator below, I'm at 24.4. But why are we we measuring our BM's? Is this for pre Twister tournament physicals?

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
I had my yearly physical last week and the doctor told me I was almost 20lbs heavier than the last time he saw me so I decided to also check out my BMI.

In other news I got the platform built, albeit it's a touch shorter than I was hoping it would be. The floor is uneven so the backside is the right height, but the front ended up being about 3/4" too short. I did not start the subwoofer yet.

I did not start the subwoofer because my little dog (who has a heart murmur and slightly enlarged heart) started breathing a little funny (labored) and he's been coughing and seeming short of breathe the past week so we made an appointment with the vet for this morning. The vet X-rayed him and said his heart is "significantly" larger than last time (May) and that it is most likely the first signs of congestive heart failure. Since these are the first signs, he's getting new meds (to add to the 4 pills he already takes) to see if it helps his symptoms and the Doc said we'll take it from there. The, possibly, good news is that if he responds well to the meds he could lead a relatively healthy life for quite a few years. He's 7 and the breed average is 12-13 I think, so there's a fair chance he could lead an "average" life yet (knock on wood). Time to go have a little Bro time with him and watch a movie (where I watch and he sleeps on my leg).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a coupon code for the Moto X when Motorola offered them a week or two ago. Mine expires on Monday. Got me some thinking to do...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is starting to turn into something.

There it is right there. You can't be dark and mysterious without being mysterious.

This is me being mysterious.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Dave you beat me, that says I am obese 36.2 BMI, damn it.... My insurance company calculated my bmi and said my rates would be higher, lol. I can still run the 40 in under 5 seconds, still get that 18 strides at almost 300 lbs... bench press 150 lbs over my body weight and they wanted to raise my rates because there new policy uses bmi to compute risk, lol.... Tell me I'm a risk because my blood psi is high, or my ekg comes back irregular, but no they wont do that because them tests cause money, lets use his height and weight and a 50 cent computer program to figure out his risk and rates...
ANYWAY rant over, sorry, it just makes me crazy...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OH MY GOD I AM RACING AROUND LIKE A MAD MAN, TONIGHT... I ATE THE BIGGEST STEAK YOU EVER SEEN, MEDIUM RARE, IT WAS SOOO GOOD, AND THEN HAD SWEET POTATO GNOCHI AND 2 CUPCCAKES, 4 BIG WHISKIES AND A GLASS OF GRAND MARNIER, i THINK THAT DID IT, JUST WIRED ME UP LIKE A TELEPHONE POLE.. EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE IS NOW SLEEPING AND I WANT TO BLAST SOME EARLY OZZY {SABATH STUFF} AND PUT ON A HELMET TO SMASH FANCY GLASS WITH..... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME...

I'm Wired Like A Microwave, Baby! Sound Clip and Quote - Hark

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I had my yearly physical last week and the doctor told me I was almost 20lbs heavier than the last time he saw me so I decided to also check out my BMI.

In other news I got the platform built, albeit it's a touch shorter than I was hoping it would be. The floor is uneven so the backside is the right height, but the front ended up being about 3/4" too short. I did not start the subwoofer yet.

I did not start the subwoofer because my little dog (who has a heart murmur and slightly enlarged heart) started breathing a little funny (labored) and he's been coughing and seeming short of breathe the past week so we made an appointment with the vet for this morning. The vet X-rayed him and said his heart is "significantly" larger than last time (May) and that it is most likely the first signs of congestive heart failure. Since these are the first signs, he's getting new meds (to add to the 4 pills he already takes) to see if it helps his symptoms and the Doc said we'll take it from there. The, possibly, good news is that if he responds well to the meds he could lead a relatively healthy life for quite a few years. He's 7 and the breed average is 12-13 I think, so there's a fair chance he could lead an "average" life yet (knock on wood). Time to go have a little Bro time with him and watch a movie (where I watch and he sleeps on my leg).
Our miniature dachsund (MaddieMac) has had a murmur for 6 years now and she'll be 11 in March.the murmur grade currently is a 5. we let her get her exercice (walks and barn time) but she tires easily. They definitely like their cuddle time more so with these conditions and so do we. No meds and and she's doing well.
I wish you the the same joy and companionship that we've enjoyed with Maddie for a much better than average lifetime.
Cheers, Mac

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis