Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
g
It just took me all evening to figure out that for my rec'r to use multi channel as the input I have to press multi channel on the remote. I did a lot of manual reading and connection checking though. Unbelievable. I knew this before but somehow it was the last thing I thought of now that my channels weren't firing. That's cool though. It's exactly what I wanted to be doing for the last couple of hours or so ... no, really. I was about to start a thread about how Oppo was no good and how since this player came from California we should all stop buying anything from anywhere on that side of the Rockies.

It's not easy being me.
It probably not easy being your friend too:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It probably not easy being your friend too:D
How can somebody know what he wants if he's never even seen it?

I'm good for grammar and punctuation. What skills do you have? :p

Good morning, Harald. I'm getting my stitches pulled out today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've never been to war, but i know what war feels like-- i have Battlefield 3, an Abrams tank, and 2 15" subwoofer tuned to 20hz.
I've never been in a three-way with a pizza delivery girl and a carnie, but I know what...

Who am I kidding? Even my Ultras can't help me there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have an interview tomorrow. Doing background on the company now so I can go in knowing something about them. I always hate the questions, "Why do you want to work for Acme?" & "So, where do you see yourself in 5 years". I want to say something like, "Sleeping with your wife and running this place in to the ground". But I never have. Yet.
Best of luck, man!

Why would I like to work for Acme? Outside of liking to eat, it's because they make the coolest stuff...even though Wile never could use it right. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Okay... that last one crossed a line... I actually got the creeps from my own post.

Perhaps an intervention is called for.
I'd suggest the first step, you guys sell your DVDs, Blu-Rays, and your original music soundtracks to Broke Back Mountain.
:D

EDIT: Doug PM'd me asking if it was OK to keep his BBM pillow case covers?
I would think so. One step at a time.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'd suggest the first step, you guys sell your DVDs, Blu-Rays, and your original music soundtracks to Broke Back Mountain.

They are the nicest shades of white and brown.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

They are the nicest shades of white and brown.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
You can always go back to your Backstreet Boys or Bieber pillow case covers. You know...to help with the transition.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've never been in a three-way with a pizza delivery girl and a carnie, but I know what...

Who am I kidding? Even my Ultras can't help me there.
I see Alex and Greg made you play the girl.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis