Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't get too over confident....... the faucet may have been damaged when she threw it at you on Christmas morning.:D
It had a soft landing ... my head. Anyways, it's in. Circumferential ring ... yeah. :D

Thanks for trying to help, guys.

Anybody here know how to load music onto an MP3 player? :D j/k ... sort of. :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Only two days left on the sale of those 99.999% silver wires.
Better jump on those, I hear they're very musical.
Ohhh, that's a bargain, they're $14.000 retail, now only $6.000 ..... LOL
Are you sure that post doesn't belong in the 'jokes thread' :p

You can also get some Nordost Odin interconnects for only $22.000, it will save you an astonishing $12.000 !
And you get a free burn-in too, so this is too good to be true
http://app.audiogon.com/listings/interconnects-nordost-odin-supreme-5-5-meter-xlr-interconnect-2013-12-10-cables-53203

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't know if it will help, but I rerouted some phone lines in my house today to get two cables per connection on my internet line (versus the normal one). I'm thinking that effectively increasing the wire gauge, as well as running the signal down redundant lines, might help with the drop outs if the problem is my wiring.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
NO ONE on this website fills these forums with useless filler more than you.
Congratulations, YAA. Now I'm just a Has Been.

Edit: It's 16 degrees out there but they say it feels like 8. Why me?

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congratulations, YAA. Now I'm just a Has Been.

Edit: It's 16 degrees out there but they say it feels like 8. Why me?
What can I say, ever since we've met ive been trying to emulate you :D. Now if I could just figure out how to get taller, whiter, and which section of craigslist they sell anal beads an in bulk so I can meet up in a parking lot to collect them ill be all set :p

On a side note, anybody know anything about Vega Pro table saw fences?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What can I say, ever since we've met ive been trying to emulate you :D. Now if I could just figure out how to get taller, whiter, and which section of craigslist they sell anal beads an in bulk so I can meet up in a parking lot to collect them ill be all set :p

On a side note, anybody know anything about Vega Pro table saw fences?
If you are messing with table saws or tools sawzalot is your man. I've personally never heard of them. Incra is probably the way i'd go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Taking down ornaments from the Christmas tree. Hard to believe the year is almost over.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What can I say, ever since we've met ive been trying to emulate you :D.
Emulate me? Let's see, you're in your twenties, right? You're going to have to go out and meet some real skanks, start getting real sh!t faced on the weekends and you should probably get yourself an eightball for New Years. Report back when the drugs and booze wears off. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We're celebrating new year in Kiev, but will be boycotting Yanokovich's speech at 23:50, we don't listen to idiots

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We're celebrating new year in Kiev, but will be boycotting Yanokovich's speech at 23:50, we don't listen to idiots
All of America will join you in that boycott.
Weird Al should not be allowed to make speeches.

I am currently on a 25 game win streak on Free Cell.

We're going here. I don't see any prices on the menu. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm about to prep for ringing in the New Year. Around here, that's running a whole bunch of appliances to try and mask the noise of any fireworks. Ah, how times have changed. Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, house fan, ceiling fan, bathroom fans. I hope it works. Someone set one off last night...one (at least, that I could hear)...and Niki was seriously spooked for several minutes.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm about to prep for ringing in the New Year. Around here, that's running a whole bunch of appliances to try and mask the noise of any fireworks. Ah, how times have changed. Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, house fan, ceiling fan, bathroom fans. I hope it works. Someone set one off last night...one (at least, that I could hear)...and Niki was seriously spooked for several minutes.
Just plug in your amps. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis