Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Her letter to Santa was a tad bitter this year. Along the lines of "What I really want is a puppy, but I know I won't get one...".

My wife is the one who is home all day during the week and she figures she'd be the one who would end up having most of the responsibilities. If she was onboard with the idea, I could probably be persuaded. I feel bad for my little girl, but....:(
That's tough... other than that, did she have a good Christmas?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If I may speak for myself and fellow AH members.
We are all collectively shocked and stunned....... and didn't see that coming at all.
You can add Erica to the list of people you speak for. She got a funny look on her face when I showed her the faucet. It's conclusive: Italian people do not appreciate good plumbing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can add Erica to the list of people you speak for. She got a funny look on her face when I showed her the faucet. It's conclusive: Italian people do not appreciate good plumbing.
It occurred to me this morning that you bought yourself an Oppo for Christmas, and you got Cheryl a faucet.

I would be surprised, but your Twister team's motto rings true: It's better to receive than to give.

:p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, overall she enjoyed it quite well.
Have you considered getting her a kitten/cat? Most shelters, around here anyway, seem to be over run with kittens/cats for adoption this time of year.
Maybe a friend would let her pet sit for a while so she can get a feel for the responsibility involved with having a pet. She may change her mind once she sees the pet comes before 'fun' activities. Or, you may be surprised at how well she dives right in and handles everything.

If you do get a pet, please consider a shelter/rescue animal.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Last night I ate some salad dressing that had walnuts in it. Throat started to swell and I had to use an epipen and go to the ER. Was only there a couple of hours though. Fun :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm Italian and I do appreciate my good plumbing very much.

So does wifey.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Sweet - you got to use one! :D
Yeah :)

Not as cool as I thought it would be though. I was just extremely shaky, had a rapid pulse, was breathing really fast, and my teeth were chattering for about 30 minutes :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haha. I think I took the car thing pretty well. I was shaking and had my teeth chattering that time because I was underdressed for the cold weather :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Have you considered getting her a kitten/cat? Most shelters, around here anyway, seem to be over run with kittens/cats for adoption this time of year.
Maybe a friend would let her pet sit for a while so she can get a feel for the responsibility involved with having a pet. She may change her mind once she sees the pet comes before 'fun' activities. Or, you may be surprised at how well she dives right in and handles everything.

If you do get a pet, please consider a shelter/rescue animal.
She's allergic to cats, so that's a non-starter. We would probably have one otherwise, as they're much lower maintenance. I really don't want a cat anyway, so it works for me. She does have a hamster, of which she takes very good care. I have no doubt that she would take good care of a dog too. She has taken care of her grandparents' dog and did a good job.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not allergic to cats, but apparently they're allergic to me. Well, not literally "cats," per say...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe it's just me, but there doesn't seem to be much posting on the forum anymore. I think the whore might need to come back.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe it's just me, but there doesn't seem to be much posting on the forum anymore. I think the whore might need to come back.
Well in 2 or 3 days I'll have plenty of time for posting as I lounge by the pool/on the beach. I'll have to post of few pics of me in my banana hammock. ;);)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis